image via The Proper Blog
Father’s Day will be here on June 19th this year, are you ready? Ummm. I’m not. I just realized I need to get on it and figure out what we will do this year. My usual birthday or Father’s Day fall back gift is a tower of local beer. I’ll probably go with that again… because he loves it. Ha!
So, just in case you’re not ready and need some Father’s Day gift idea help, I’ve gathered up Five Friday Favorites for Father’s Day.
1) This snack mix looks delicious! She also provided a free printable to add to a gift tin. Found on Sarah Hearts.
2) I love these “Dad you’re rad” gift labels. Found on The Proper Blog.
3) Your kids can easily create this project by tracing a photo of dad, then painting it. So fun. Found on Red Ted Art.
4) This post is FILLED with free printables to create the perfect Father’s Day. Found on 36th Avenue.
5) Finally, I made this doughnut photo tower about 3 years ago. Add photos of your kiddos to the tower and surprise dad in the morning! Check out the original post here.
Just in case you were wondering what my tower of beer looks like, here it is. You can check out the original IG post to see the links to all the local breweries.
I want to see what you’re crafting! You can share a link to what you’ve made in the comments below, or tag me on Instagram with a photo (my user name is @thepapermama).