image via Sarah Hearts
Today’s Five Friday Favorites are all about ice cream. Let’s get ready for this hot weather with some cool sweet treats. Below I’ve shared three recipes, a neat trick to color your ice cream cone, and party decor! Enjoy!
1) Have you seen those edible color sprays? Try them out on tasty swirled cone. Found on Paper & Stitch.
2) Make these cute ice cream balloons on a stick for your summer party! Found on Oh Happy Day.
3) Check out this yummy looking Pina Colada ice cream recipe. It comes with free printable ice cream cone cover. Found on Sarah Hearts.
4) A couple years ago I made these banana ice creams to give my daughter a healthier summer treat and she loved them! Check out the recipes here.
5) Make your ice cream totally awesome with this galaxy ice cream recipe! Found on Some of This and Some of That.
I want to see what you’re crafting! You can share a link to what you’ve made in the comments below, or tag me on Instagram with a photo (my user name is @thepapermama).