Here’s the thing: National Ice Cream Sandwich Day is today and it’s TOTALLY my kind of day. I love them. To celebrate I’ve shared 8 of my favorite ice cream sandwiches from around the blog world. Enjoy!
- I made these yummy mini ice cream sandwiches the other day (so good), from The Paper Mama.
- Turn some store bought ice cream sandwiches into “doughnut” ice cream sandwiches. So freakin’ cute, on Studio DIY.
- This giant cookie ice cream sandwich cake looks so good, from A Subtle Revelry.
- Use actual doughnuts and ice cream to make these Doughnut Ice Cream Sandwiches, on Paper & Stitch.
- Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches look amazing, on Handmade Charlotte.
- I LOVE Samoas and I can only imagine how delicious these ice cream sandwiches are, on Country Cleaver.
- Can’t do dairy? These ice cream sandwiches are made with delicious banana ice cream, from Super Healthy Kids.
- These skinny macaroon ice cream sandwiches are pretty and look so good, on Sugar and Cloth.
Categories: favorite blogs