Day 9: Mummy Candy Wrapper DIY
Halloween is just over 2 weeks away, so I guess it’s ok to buy some candy now. It’s a little dangerous if we buy candy too soon in our home… because we’ll just eat it all (especially peanut butter cups, yum). I made these mummy candies last year and they were a hit with the trick or treaters. Just a little something extra fun for the kids that come by.
What you need for this project:
- Some mini candies (I used little Hershey candies, but you can use any rectangle candy)
- little eyeballs
- crepe paper
- hot glue
To check out the full tutorial, head on over to the original post!
If you love this candy wrapper creation and want some more ideas, check out these cute candy makeovers on these other blogs:
- Spooky vampire and mummy candy wrapper printables, on Handmade Charlotte.
- Printable big candy bar spiderweb wrapper, on Twig & Thistle.
- Snake and spider large candy wrappers, on Creature Comforts.
- Dynamite Rolo candy wrappers printable, on Cupcake Cutiees.
- “Happy Halloween” candy wrappers downloads, on I Heart Naptime.
To see the other 50 DIY Days of Holiday Crafts, check out this link.
P.S. This is the 4th year for my 50 DIY Days. If you’d like to check out the past projects, you can click on these links (sorry for any broken links, it’s hard to keep up to date with all the posts… always a work in progress): 2011 // 2012 // 2013