The husband and I are headed toward our 6th wedding anniversary this weekend (and 12 years together), so what better way to celebrate than with bacon? Bacon is a favorite in this home. It’s just so good. It’s pretty hard to ruin bacon, and it’s so delicious. Mmmmm… I’d say it’s almost as good as fried chicken…. Almost. So this year I’m showing my love with this I Love You More Than Bacon (and I really love bacon) Print. I love giving him weird prints as gifts, and I think it’s time to update his last print (you’re my favorite husband print).
Click on this link and right click + save the image to your computer. This image is set to print at 8 x 10, or smaller.
Other bacon DIY’s to enjoy:
- Bacon Fat Candle DIY, on Butter Nutrition.
- Bacon hearts. A delicious food gift for your loved one, on The Paper Mama.
- Homemade Bacon Salt (with jar labels), on Formal Fringe.
- How to make Bacon-Peanut Caramel Corn, on Buzzfeed.
- Homemade Bacon Jam (with labels), on Snixy Kitchen.
- Chocolate Covered Bacon Bites, on The Paper Mama.
P.S. Just a reminder that you are very welcome to use these printable for personal use. The printables cannot be adjusted or used for commercial use.
Tags: bacon, mothers day, print, printable
Categories: diy, Free Printables and Downloads