Do you remember my umbrella drink stirrers? Well I had a few emails asking if I could provide a blank umbrella so they could be customized for any party you have. I made 3 new umbrellas for today’s post. A blank umbrella, an uncolored flower umbrella, and a colored floral drink umbrella stirrers. The blank umbrellas are a fun for kids to color! My daughter colored a couple flower umbrellas, and I made a “Happy Birthday” umbrella with some crayons.
These umbrellas are perfect for any occasion: bridal or baby shower, birthdays, weddings, and Tuesdays.
- bamboo skewers
- hot glue
- Blank Umbrella Printable or Colored Flower Umbrella Printable
- Print out the umbrella printables. If you print out the blank sheet, color and decorate your umbrellas.
- Cut out the umbrella shape (make sure you don’t cut off the tab).
- Fold each line of the umbrella down.
- Punch a hole in the center of the umbrella.
- Hot glue the umbrella to the top of the wooden skewer (glue the umbrella on the uncolored side to the skewer), leaving a 1/4″ of the skewer sticking out over the umbrella printout. Tip: you could also glue these umbrellas to straws!
- Trim the skewer to the desired length and decorate your favorite drink.
If you want to download my original rainbow umbrellas, head on over to this post.
Tags: drink, drink markers
Categories: diy, drinks for every season, food
Pingback: Friday Link Love | Vylette