Day 24 of my 50 DIY Days of Christmas: Holiday Photo Challenge! It’s the start of the Christmas year and that means it’s time for my annual Holiday Photo Challenge! I love it. Ok. This is the 4th year I’ve hosted this challenge, and I seriously cannot wait to see all of your photos! Funny/cute/sweet/serious photos, I love them all. I tend to go the super crazy/odd/silly route with our annual card… But I’m a weirdo. And love it. Ok, if you’re curious about my previous cards, here they are below… I’m only missing 2007 from this collection. If you need some inspiration… I have a lot. You can check out any of these links to be inspired: Christmas Card Tutorial, Photo Inspiration, Photo Inspiration 2, & Photo Inspiration 3.
Say hello to our 2013 Christmas Card Photo! Yeah, we’re weird:
SO, what can you win? Well, check it out.
Grand Prize: an Instax Mini 25 + 20 Exposures.
First Prize: DSLR Wheel of Filters.
Favorite: Black Lens Coffee Mug.
Ok, there always has to be rules. Here are the photo rules:
– Only ONE entry per person.
– The photo MUST be taken by you (or, a family member). What I mean: no professional hired photos. You are MORE than welcome to use any photo editing program. Edit away! If you do any edits/add anything to the photo, it must be done by you. Keep all photos PG-13. Please. Animals, humans, etc should NOT be harmed in the making of your photo. No nudity. Nada.
– You don’t have to have people/animals in the photo. Maybe an ornament? Stuffed Santa? It’s up to you.
– Please, do not link to a facebook page. I’m unable to actually view the photo. You can share a link on your blog, tumblr, or flickr. A Tumblr can easily be started for free.
– I will also accept entries in your instagram! How to enter with instagram: you post your photo to instagram, and find the URL to that photo online (one way st to login on Followgram). Make sure to grab the specific photo’s URL and link it to the link up below (must be in the link up to be entered). Also, you need to put @thepapermama and #HPHOLIDAYPHOTO in the comments. If you’re taking a photo OF a photo, be sure it’s clear and easy to see!
– I can’t accept submissions through email.
– All entries MUST link back to this Holiday Photo Challenge post. You can grab a button below, or just link to this post’s URL. Thanks!
– Winning photos are chosen based on MANY different things. No need to be a professional photographer, you can do it!
– If you enter this challenge: All photos entered into my Holiday Photo Challenge may/will be shared on a blog post(s), on The Paper Mama blog. There will always be a link back to the photographer’s URL that was shared.
– I have the right to delete or disqualify any entrant, if I feel it doesn’t follow the rules.
– The last day to enter a photo is December 23rd, 2013.
Ok, it’s time to share your photo! When you’re ready, link your direct URL in the linky tools below.
This photo challenge is brought to you by,