Oh Instagram… I love you. I love that all I have to do is grab my phone, *snap* and there we are. That moment is saved. Along with a note about what was happening. Well, here’s my life lately…
– Ruari decided to sing it out at the book store! She found a My Little Pony book… and she went for it. I love her.
– BUT, then… the next day: we had an amazing and epic meltdown. Wow. In public. Oh man. I’m scarred.
– I’m ready for the BlogHer Sparklecorn party! I have a sparkly thrifted skirt.
– Our garden is growing awesomely! Yup! We have been loving the radish greens. SO tasty when sautéed with some garlic and olive oil.
– While playing outside the kiddo said, “A storm front’s coming in, we better watch out for booby traps! I’m building a beaver damn, so we can be safe.” Oh man. That was out of nowhere… so random.
– Lalaloopsy’s are taking over my home.
– We had yummy mac and cheese… at a restaurant that specializes in the stuff!
– Husband and I had a date day. A fun BBQ with wine and beer. <3
– Aaaand, I’m almost finished with a little wall project I’ve been working on (with the help from R, of course).
Happy Thursday to all of you!
My gawd, your husband is HOT. *fanning myself*
What was life ever like without instagram?! A sad life for sure!
Love Instagram but sometimes I leave my "real" camera at home too much. haha. Love the new wall!
Instagram has to be one of my favorite apps ever, I just LOVE it!
oh i love instagram too. so easy to capture the every day stuff. love the 1st pic of rauri!!!
i love instagram too!! love the moments you captured!! and loving her sparkly shoes!!
she is so cute and so funny. and i love the sparkly shirt!
Radish greens are great. Are you growing beets? You can cook beet greens the same way as the radish leaves. Try it!
Really? I should! We are building a 3rd garden box next year… I'll put that on my list. P.S. we are not happy with cabbage… a lot of water/work….. for one thing.
Love that your garden is doing well! Mine was looking awesome, but we've had SOOOO much rain and the other day we had this wicked storm tear through. It pulled almost every leaf off my hot pepper plants and my tomato plant leaves are turning all yellow and spotty from too much rain 🙁 So far, the only things that are doing well are my herbs! My beautiful basil looked like they might be ruined by the rain, but they seem to be bouncing back.
Hey, we have that Pony book. It's one of our (yes mine too) favs. Ooh, sparkly skirt!!!
We downgraded our garden this year and I miss it so much!
It sounds like someone has been watching Dora! My daughter would want to eat at the mac n cheese restaurant everyday.
Ha ha! Yes! They beaver damn and strong wind probably came from Diego.
I love IG too! It's just so easy to take photos and not have to worry about lugging a camera around!