Well…. here I am. 29-years-old. Time for another This before That list! I was NOT very good with my list last year… seriously. I only did half. This year: I will do it all! Yup. I want to. And, I will!
Here are my 30 freakin’ things before I’m freakin’ 30!
1. Finish our fireplace project!
2. Plant and actually enjoy my garden this year! AKA: water it. hee…
3. Go to BlogHer ’12.
4. While in New York for BlogHer: visit a couple museums!
5. Strive to keep a healthy work and life balance in my life.
6. Make it to Alt Summit again in 2013!
7. Keep up a workout routine.
8. Try two new restaurants in Portland.
9. New camera body this year? Hmmm… maybe. Kinda spendy though.
10. Many many dates with my husband.
11. Build and keep up a portfolio for my illustrations.
12. Learn how to use Illustrator.
13. Learn 3 new techniques on Photoshop.
14. Keep up with my visual journal.
15. Finally take out the dead tree in our front yard before it falls on our house.
16. Maybe chickens this year? At least set up our yard to get them in 2013.
17. Try and get into selling at some sort of craft fair this year.
18. An inexpensive family trip. Maybe to the beach a couple times.
19. 90% of my holiday purchases will be handmade or thrifted. Again.
20. Plan another PNW Blogger Meetup.
21. Organize and clean up broken links on my blog. There’s quite a few since my move to WordPress.
22. Potty train the kid. Not looking forward to this.
23. Organize our garage.
24. Pretty up our back yard.
25. I’d like planter boxes. Get my hubby to help me with this.
26. Buy most of my clothing thrift.
27. Bake a pie!
28. Many DIY’s for the bloggy.
29. Keep up with composting.
30. Tell my girl I love her each and every day!
Well, that’s it! There’s my list for this year. I think I can really so it this year. I was just so unorganized and overwhelmed last year. I think I can… i think I can.
Do you have a this before that list? Are you making one? Please do share. I’d love to see!