This weeks guest judge: ME!
This weeks challenge: Blessings.
The challenge: The challenge will be based around your children. Take or find a photo of your baby (or kid… or puppy… or kitty) from your holiday meal or from Thanksgiving day. Or, if you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, a photo of you and your loved ones together. A photo of your blessings.
My winners for this week:
- 1st: Why I chose this photo: “This blessing is so sweet. Such a beautiful photo!”
Congrats! Please feel free to grab a “fact: I’m awesome … #1 winner” button below. Because: you ARE awesome! And, thank you SO much for participating!
- 2nd: Why I chose this photo: “This moment is so sweet! I love the little kiss!”
- 3rd: Why I chose this photo: “Something about this photo is SO magical!”
- 4th: Why I chose this photo: “I love all the sparkle. The sweet little girl. Love it all.”
- 5th: Why I chose this photo: “I love the focus on the Thanksgiving dinner with the little baby in the background.”
Congrats to the top 5 winners! Great job, and please feel free to grab the top 5 button below! You’re all awesome!
My favorites (in no particular order):
If you’re one of my favorites you are more than welcome to grab a “Paper mama hearts me” button below!
Guess what…. after 4 challenges there will be a week long vote off of the winners from the 4 previous challenges… 0 more challenges to go…
Winners so far:
Cozy: … Hi, Baby. …
Eyes: … Bunch of Barrons …
Black and White: … Window to my Soul …
Blessings: … These Days …
Would ya could ya? Vote for me?