Thank you so much! SOrry I’ve been really busy! But, here I go:
Thank you Being Zara & Zidan! Please check out her blog to see some sweet kids and sweet photos!
– I met my hubby at the Dave Mathews Band concert at the Gorge.
– I was on limited movement for most of my pregnancy. I went a little stir crazy. 😉
– Yes, we named our daughter after Rory on Gilmore girls. Real name: Laureli. Nick name: Ruari. 🙂
– I have a 29-year-old sister and a 26-year-old brother. And, I’m 27.
– I think about what blog post I will do next all the time. 🙂
– Paper is awesome. Really. I think finding a beautiful paper is the best thing ever!
– Out of my 8 closest girlfriends (this includes me): 3 are pregnant and due within a couple months of eachother, 4 of the kids are 18 months to 4 years old, and 2 are babies under 6 months. How many kids does that make? Are we outnumbered yet?
– I can’t wait for my baby to crawl.
– I’m from Oregon and lived in Washington for 4 years.
I think I’m supposed to pass this on to some people, but I’m going to leave this open for anyone to enjoy! Post a comment below if you post 10 random facts about yourself. I will read it! 🙂
so excited for all the babies to come! and i WILL make an appointment this week fo an ultrasound. i'll keep you posted..
congrats on the award! U sure deserve it. Amazing blog with an amazing daughter! Great job!
Oh how fun! An award! Lovely list. 🙂
I have decided to rewatch Gilmore Girls this summer… and I can't wait! Love your list – lots of fun similarities… minus the pumping. 🙂 Have a great week!