Thank you so much to Claire’s Creations and Photography! Claire was sweet enough to award me this Beautiful Blogger Award. I Really appreciate it! Please check out her blog and show her some love!
Now I need to tell you 10 things you wouldn’t know about me (please note: I have mom brain and I apologize in advance if I have already told you lovelies these things… 😀 ) :
1) My baby never breastfed. I have been pumping for her since December 18th.
2) I am trying to save for a better camera… can’t seem to keep that money in the bank!
3) I absolutely love photography. It is really one of my favorite arts.
4) I have been typing up my birth story for like 2 weeks… maybe I’m stalling? 😀
5) I have ALWAYS wanted an Alpaca. I secretly dream of getting one and keeping it in my tiny yard… poor Mike.
6) I’m addicted to tea.
7) I LOVE chocolate.
8) I’m looking forward to my baby crawling.
9) Mike and I have decided it is safer if I don’t get pregnant again. We will be looking into surrogacy and adoption for the future.
10) AND, I can’t stop changing the look of my blog!
Next, I pass this award on to 3 bloggers I enjoy:
1) Christopher and Tia
2) I Rock So What
3) K.B. Squared
i want an alpaca too!awesome new blog header, i have bog add too. i have been dreaming up lately what i could change around :)lol, my number six would be about how much i hate tea. but i drink that breastfeeding stuff anyway. ick.
YES and then we could shave them and spin and dye their yarn and knit all day while our men are off working… we could be like sister-wives! That'd be so awesome! …minus the spouse sharing.
I would have to agree with a lot of your randoms! I love learning more about you!
this is all news to me considering i've just started reading…but, i find #1 to be very interesting. i have a friend of a friend that did the same thing. i think it's straight up hardcore and a DEFINITE act of love. i mean, all that pumping has got to kill you. but i think it's so great that you're doing that.
Oh my gosh! I never knew you were an alpaca fan, ME TOO! Ever since I was little and we drove past that alpaca farm behind the school (is it still there?) I have wanted one. I used to eagerly anticipate the shaving of the alpacas every year, they are so sweet all bald!