Day 4 of 50 DIY Days: Five Thanksgiving Table Ideas for the Kids!
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and now that I have two kiddos I want to plan some fun ideas for them (and the other kiddos) to make the “kids table” more exciting.
1) Make these cute turkey napkin rings for your kid’s table. Found on View From The Fridge.
2) Set up a little caramel apple bites station for the kiddos dessert after their tasty meal. Found on Food Network.
3) Skip the boring bowl of fruit salad and create something fun for your kids to eat! Find out how to make this turkey fruit platter on The First Year.
4) Make the kiddo’s table extra special with these fun table decoration ideas! Find them on my blog right here.
5) Annnnnd, since you’re already making a turkey shaped fruit platter, you should probably also make a turkey shaped cheese tray. Found on A Beautiful Mess.
Are you doing anything exciting for your kids table?
I want to see what you’re making! Share your crafting with me on Instagram. It could be one of my DIY’s, or a project you’re working on. Tag my IG account @thepapermama and use the hashtag #papermamafriends.