Image via Paper ‘n Stitch Blog
High five, it’s Friday! For today’s Five Friday Favorites I seemed to have focused on DIY beauty items. Gotta love it.
1) Make your own DIY Shower Jellies! Basically it’s solidified shower gel. Found on Elle Sees.
2) I’ll definitely being trying these DIY Polka Dot nails. Found on the Paper n Stitch blog.
3) Feel refreshed (and smell great) with this homemade Rose Water Face Mist. Found on A Beautiful Mess blog.
4) Do you need some inexpensive bathroom artwork? Here you go. DIY Beauty Artwork. Found on This Fashion is Mine.
5) Do you want colorful hair, but don’t want to destroy your hair? Check out this temporary ombre hair! Found on Studio DIY.
Enjoy your weekend! Woo!