Day 14 of my 50 DIY Days: 12 Halloween Candy Makeover Ideas
I mean, you don’t have to go crazy with decorating the Halloween goodies you’re handing out, but it might be fun to makeover half the candy bowl? That’s what we tend to do at my house, but we only get about 20 kids trick or treating… Enjoy!
1) Makeover your juiceboxes with these free Halloween printables, from The Crafting Chicks.
2) Mummy Candies can be created with some crepe paper and googly eyes, from The Paper Mama.
3) Ha! These free printable treat bag toppers are cute and funny (poop is funny), from BHG.
4) Give your favorite kids some treats in these Treat Yourself Sewn Paper Treat Bags (comes with the free printables to make your own), from The Paper Mama.
5) You know ornaments are already in the stores, so why not transform them into these cute candy holders? Found on Birds Party.
6) These spooky edible eyeballs would make a perfect party favor, from Fab Fatale.
7) Don’t want to hand out candy this year? How about this cute vampire teeth goodie, from Polka Dot Chair.
8) Transform those boring lollipops with my free printable ghosts, from The Paper Mama.
9) These printable candy wrappers are so cute! Check them out on Handmade Charlotte.
10) Another non-candy idea: hand out these cute play dough goodies, from The Idea Room.
11) My daughter loves popcorn almost as much as she love candy (almost). These little Ghostly Popcorn Bags are so cute, from BHG.
12) These Witches Broomsticks are the best. I think they are so cute and they come with a printable, from Lolly Jane.
Are you ready for Halloween?
P.S. Are you wondering what the 50 DIY Days is? Each year I share a bunch of holiday DIY ideas, recipes, and guides to inspire you during the Fall. Starting now, through early December, you’ll find a ton of great ideas to get you ready for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and any sort of holiday gift giving. You can check out this link to explore past DIY Days.