I know what you’re thinking, “Really, Halloween stuff already?” Yup! Time will fly by real fast now that September is here (trust me). I have to start Halloween prep this month if I want to be ready by October 31st. I still need to make a door decoration, start my daughter’s costume, and get going on some pumpkin decorating. I know I don’t have to do all this… but I want to and I do enjoy crafting these Halloween decorations.
To get myself ready and inspired for Halloween this year, I found 12 Halloween DIY Door Decor Ideas from some lovely bloggers around the web. I haven’t quite decided if I’m making a wreath or just decorating the whole door. We shall see.
1) Transform your door into a mummy, on East Coast Creative.
2) Don’t eat all the candy corn, save some to make this sweet wreath, on Spearmint Baby.
3) Use an old frame and some yarn to make this spiderweb door hanging, on Dana Made It.
4) Create this Googly Eyes Halloween Wreath, on No. 2 Pencil.
5) This spooky spider web from a medallion, on A Night Owl.
6) Grab that black paper and make this cute Halloween Bat Wreath, on BHG.
7) Spray painting these flowers black really makes this a Halloween Wreath, on Martha Stewart.
8) This giant monster eye will definitely scare the kiddos, on The Paper Mama.
9) Loving this black and white striped wreath with a paper skeleton head, on Better Homes and Gardens.
10) I really think I’ll be making this Nevermore wreath this year, I love it. On Katydid and Kid.
11) Use some removable sticky dots to attach large googly eyes to your door, on Craftaholics Anonymous.
12) Skip a wreath and make this sparkly Boo Sign instead, on The Pinning Mama.
Guys, I want to see your creations! Share what your making with me on Instagram. It could be one of my DIY’s, or a project you’re working on. Share with my IG account @thepapermama and use the hashtag #papermamafriends.