Ok, it’s officially been 2 weeks since my birthday, but I still want to share a birthday giveaway with all of you! Seriously awesome prizes that I wish I could keep for myself. Check out what you can win below!
1. A Hold Me Middle Sister Bag (your choice of fabric): The everyday makeup bag for home and for travel. Expandable, fully zippered center section, “The Heart”, holds makeup and palettes of various shapes and sizes. Thin, removable bottom liner can be used outside the bag or to separate palettes. Brush section has 8 separate brush sleeves that can hold brushes up to 8″ in length; each holds single and/or multiple brushes and tools; protects brushes, as they stay upright, fresh and safely stored. Awesome for travel.
2. Bodycology Enchanted Forest Exfoliating Sugar Scrub: Exfoliating sugar crystals refresh skin’s appearance while nourishing Shea Butter moisturizes and rehydrates.
3. 1 box subscription from Raddish Kids: Raddish comes to you from the creators of Kitchen Kid, the leading provider of edible education throughout Los Angeles! At Raddish, we believe two of the greatest gifts you can give your children are a love and appreciation of good food, and a childhood enjoyed at the family table.
4. One 5 x 7 print from Dirty Bandits: Dirty Bandits is a small, Brooklyn-based design firm specializing it typography, lettering and illustration run by Annica Lydenberg. Work done by Dirty Bandits is fueled by Annica’s deep obsession with type. As a graphic designer she has been paying close attention to typography for many years and focusing on treating letters and words as art.
5. $65 to spend at Prep Sportswear: Prep Sportswear® launched in 2003 as the flagship brand of Sportswear Inc., with over one million online school and team stores, Prep Sportswear is the largest direct to consumer e-commerce provider of print-on-demand, customizable apparel serving consumers, media properties, and school and collegiate athletic departments.
6. 100ml Sakura fragrance room diffuser from Antica Farmacista: Antica Farmacista Home Ambiance Fragrance, the signature product in the collection, is a unique and beautiful way to fragrance and decorate the home. The Home Ambiance Fragrances utilize antique inspired apothecary bottles, filled with fragrance, to permeate the air through the bottles’ open neck and white birch reeds that are inserted to further diffuse the scent.
7. iPhone Power Gallery Custom Battery Case from Uncommon Goods: To begin, choose the Uncommon case that fits your device. Our products are obsessively designed and engineered to make your devices look and feel their best. All of our cases are made from premium impact resistant polymers and are designed to display your images beautifully while protecting your precious devices. These cases add 120% extra battery life.
To enter the giveaway, follow the entries in the rafflecopter widget below:
P.S. Just the rules for the giveaway: Note: All items were provided by sponsors for this sweepstakes. The Paper Mama was not paid for this giveaway. Last day to enter the giveaway is March 1st, 2014. 12:00 AM PST. Winners will have 36 hours to get back to me, after I email them. Good luck! This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only.