I shared a post like this last year… I think in September ’11 (How Do I Explain “me”?). There are so many bloggers I read weekly… and, when I meet them in real life, I’m happy to find out more about them. Random things. Their favorite drinks, quirky laughs, and just plain everything. SO, that’s why I’m sharing another “Get To Know Me” post. Sharing random facts about my weird self. VERY random. Enjoy!
– I’ve been doing really well on my goal to purchase most items for the home/clothing handmade or thrifted. Yay! ::high fives:: BUT, I do still have an issue when I’m in Target. Small steps. Small steps.
– I love fried chicken. A lot. I said this in my last post, but I think it’s something that needs to be repeated: fried chicken is heaven. It’s just the most amazing thing.
– Speaking of fried chicken, my husband and I try to eat vegetarian during the week. I wrote a post about it a while back.
– I can be really sarcastic. It just comes out.
– I’ve listened to this song one million times. And, I still love it. One of my favorites. Plus, the movie is awesome. <3
– I’m terrified of flying… yeah, I know I fly a lot. BUT, still don’t likey. It wasn’t always this way… I absolutely love to travel, just not the flying to the place part.
– FRIED CHICKEN.
– My favorite holiday is Christmas! Yup, I’m so excited and am already prepping.
– I’m getting really excited for my PNW Blogger Holiday Party! It’s coming up soon!!!!!!! November 3rd. Last day to buy a ticket is on the 20th, so do it.
– Debating adding more tattoo to my arm…
– I love living in Oregon. It’s where I’m from. I’ve lived in Seattle before, but enjoy it here more.
– I’m completely addicted to Instagram. Whoops.
– I don’t like watching sports. Mostly football, no basketball. NO baseball. Bah, they are all just so boring.
– I don’t understand why my husband doesn’t like watching the DIY channel. Hee.
– Speaking of the DIY channel. We don’t have cable. We haven’t had cable for 2 years now? We pay for streaming Netflix. That’s it. With the normal 13 channels. Any other shows we want to see, we watch at my mom’s house.
– We had cable when Miss R was a baby…. I mostly watched 16 and Pregnant, and Toddler’s and Tiaras. Not that I loved them, but they always had marathons… and I just couldn’t stop watching!!!
– Even though I prefer to support small businesses… I love going to Starbucks. I really do. And, now my kid asks to go.
– Pretty sure cheese on anything is good.
– I choose to not talk about my religious views and/or politics in social media. I mention things here and there, but I prefer to keep it to myself.
– I don’t like it when things are sweet… when I expect them to be savory. This happened with a mac and cheese: sweet, not salty. Bleh.
– Speaking of sweet, I don’t really like many desserts. It pretty much has to be chocolate, or apple pie for me to enjoy it. I’m weird.
– I always have thoughts and ideas running through my head. So many. That’s why I love the Note app on my phone… I just type it down, and know it’s in a safe place for me to find later.
– I have so much coming up in the next couple of months… I’m both excited and a little nervous. I’ll share more info later. Hee.
– Speaking of stuff coming up… I got into Crafty Wonderland! Woo! I hope to see you there. It’s December 8th and 9th.
– I don’t like bananas. I like pretty much all fruit, but I can’t stand the taste/smell of bananas. Which makes it real fun when your toddler LOVES them.
– I scrape the frosting off cake and cupcakes when I eat them. Just too sweet, and the frosting gets in the way of all that chocolate! Ha!
Ok, I think that’s enough for now. Do you feel like you know me better now?
Connecting with Just Write this week.
Categories: about me