We celebrated my sweet girl’s 2nd birthday last Saturday… and, it was lovely! I had fun… I’m pretty sure she had fun… it was really just a great time. I did a puppy themed party since Ruari is very obsessed with doggies. VERY obsessed. I called it a “Pretty Puppy Party”. I really didn’t spend too much on the whole thing…. you can check out my list below the photos. 🙂
<< my outfit: //dress: f21//belt: thrift//leggings: Anthropologie// >> << Ruari’s outfit: //dress: mini-Boden//shirt: gift//shoes: made by, my mom//doggy mask: The Rice Babies// >>
We had a large cupcake for Ruari… but, all she wanted was a doggy cookie!
How about a little freebie for your upcoming birthday party? WELL, I made this sweet banner for R’s party. It turned out VERY cute. I printed it out on 3 different sheets of paper…. cut them out… taped them together. Done. Simple Cute. Click here
to download the birthday banners for yourself!
– Floral backdrop: thrifted
– Silver decor: thrifted.
– Ruari’s silhouette: made it myself (tutorial here).
– Lace tablecloth: thrifted.
– Number 2 birthday candle. (plus added bling)
– Stuffed doggies and crepe paper: dollar tree.
– Doggy mask favors: The Rice Babies.
– Ruari’s hair clip and slippers: made by, my mom.
– Cookie cutter for dog cookies and cupcake wrappers: a local cake decoration shop.
– Already owned: the doily behind the silhouette and all food containers.