It’s time for another photo competition! Yay! I LOVE doing these! They’re so much fun (My last 2 competitions: The Holiday Card Challenge and the Valentine’s Photo Challenge).
So… what’s up with this competition? Just enter your favorite photo YOU have taken of a child! Or, pet. I will accept photo entries of your sweet little furry (or scaly?) children too. 😀 Just link up your image below… before June 24th, 2011!
I know it will be SO hard to find your BEST shot out of the many (for me… thousands) of photos you’ve taken… But, you can do it! Only one photo entered per person. Have fun! And, good luck… please check out the talented judges below… along with the prizes you could win (oh, and those boring rules are down there too ;D)! Yay!
My best shot… I love this one of Ruari in the snow. LOVE it.
- The photo entry MUST be taken and edited by you (you don’t have to edit it, but if you do… the edit needs to be done by you).
- One entry per person.
- PG please. Maybe PG-13… Let’s keep it kid friendly.
- I do have the right to delete or disqualify any entrant if I feel it doesn’t follow the rules.
- You can link up your photo through June 24th, 2011 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
- Top 30 winners will be chosen by a panel of judges (see above to find out more about the judges) and me… then the top 10 will be chosen by the voting of all of you (Voting starts on June 27th, 2011 and ends on June 29th, 2011 11:59 PM Pacific Time). From there the judges and I will pick the first and second place winners out of the top 10 from the voting!
- Your photo MUST link directly to a blog post containing the photo you entered, or a direct URL to the image. I can’t view the image unless you do that. 😀 If I can’t find the image easily the photo may be disqualified. Linking to Facebook has not been working that well… try Flickr or some other photo share site.
- All blog post entries should link back to this Your Best Shot post. You can grab the button below. Thanks!
P.S.: If you link up your entry wrong: no worries! You can go ahead and link up the correct entry again. I’ll figure out which entry is the one you meant to enter. 😀
P.S.S.: Please make sure to link to a direct link to either your competition post entry or to the photo URL. The judges and I need to be able to find the image easily. Thanks! 😀