What’s better than turning a little boogie baby face into a sweet little grapey smelling clean face? Ummm… Nothing. These little Boogie Wipes are pretty great.
What the Boogie mom creators say:
We invented Boogie Wipes in 2007 as a solution to our kids’ runny, red noses. After trying to use saline spray, bulb syringes and regular dry tissue, we became certain there had to be a better way to soothe our kids stuffy noses. Months of market research resulted in an answer as plain as the nose on our face – a saline-infused moist wipe that comforts chapped, sore noses while dissolving mucus.
Why I love♥ them:
– The smell is nice: Sometimes the smell of wipes can be very strong, but these have a light scent. Except the fresh scent is the only one that is almost a little too strong for me.
– Very soft: The Boogie Wipes are very soft. This is good for baby’s nose.
– Strong: The wipes don’t fall apart while wiping. Very strong.
– Boogie Wipes are hypoallergenic, alcohol-free: Love the alcohol-free.
– Great for on the go: The packaging is compact and light enough that it’s easy to toss in the diaper bag.
– Get’s the stuck-on boogs: Ruari usually has some glued on boogs in the mornings. These get them off. 😀
– No Animal Testing: Always good!
– Good for sensitive skin: Ruari’s poor little skin can be very sensitive. These wipes do not make her little nose red.
– Love the snapping lid: The snapping lid is nice. Helps seal in the moisture. Easy to open.
– New unscented: They have a new scent… well, lack of scent… Unscented! I prefer unscented.
– For adults too: With my allergies starting to kick in these are helping.
– Great for wiping up hands: I use then to wipe up Ruari’s hands after “eating” her rice cereal.
– Wipes are a little large in size: I wish these came in a “baby size”. I don’t like to waste anything. Ruari has a little nose since she’s 6 months old…. I don’t need the whole wipe. I only use a tiny portion. But, I’m sure the size is great for older kids. 🙂
– Recycling: Although the packaging says, “Please Recycle”… I don’t believe that the packaging can be recycled. And, I wish the wipes were biodegradable.
– A little pricey: There are 30 wipes for about $3.99. Can go by fast, but the wipes are so good it is worth it. Use as needed I guess, and Kleenex for the other times. I’d say buy in bulk.
Yes: I do recommend these! They can replace those Kleenex you have around the house.
Win some: Boogie Wipes wants to give 2 packs of 30-count wipes to one of my lovely readers. I don’t do many giveaways, so lets see what you can do to win:
1. Leave a comment below for one entry.
2. Follow me and leave a comment that you are following me for another entry.
3. Follow K.B Squared or Cositas Bellas. Show my girls some love. 🙂 Leave a comment that you are following one of them for another entry.
4. How about following Boogie Wipes on Facebook or Twitter and telling me for another entry.
Oh, and I will need to be able to find an email for you some how. Please make sure you provide one… or I can’t give you any goodies and I’ll have to cancel your entry!
Note: Hello my readers. I was not paid to do this review. I am just providing an opinion to help any decision-making on purchasing this product. They are just opinions and each individual may feel differently. Thanks soooo much for reading! I hope my opinions help! If you are interested in me doing a product review for you, please email me. I don’t accept payment for these though. I like to keep it honest.