A year in photos. One of my favorite end of year blog posts. This is my 3rd year participating in Ashley Sisk’s year end photo round up (my past 2 years: 2010 and 2011). I always love wandering through past photos, and this is always like a scavenger hunt. I hope you all enjoy, and if you’d like… join Ashley!
1. Me! – What are you most proud of accomplishing in 2012? Goodness, just making it through the holidays was an accomplishment. I have never been so busy in my life! A ton of orders, blogging, life, and selling at a local craft show.
2. I Love You – picture of your husband, boyfriend, children, pets, etc.
3. Still Laughing… – I’m still laughing at these two girls. Jess and Stephanie. We stayed up past 3 am playing Mad Libs. Yup. It was hilarious… because we used dirty words. Yeah, we’re a bunch of 5-year-olds.
4. Winter Wonderland – This photo is as wintery as things get. We had one day of snow, but I didn’t take any photos. Santa screams winter time, to me.
5. Birthday – My kiddo’s 3rd birthday.
7. I Was Inspired… – I was so inspired by my trip to Alt Summit last January. It was an amazing learning experience, and I met so many talented and amazing people. I can’t wait to go again, and I’ll be speaking this time. Whew!
8. Spring Fever – Warm day at Jamison Square!
9. Travel or Vacation – a trip to the Oregon Coast.
10. Summer Days – a trip to NY in August. Holy hot!
11. A Day In My Life – Just another day.
12. All Smiles – 4 generations.
13. Autumn Harvest – Welcome Pumpkin.
15. Celebrate! – A pie to celebrate a birthday.
16. Let’s Do It Again… My Napa trip was AHmazing!
17. I Miss You – My sister. She lives in New Zealand.
19. Dress Up – Halloween.
20. Close Up
22. My Favorite – This is my favorite photo from 2012.
23. Don’t Ever Change
24. Just Because…So There! – My cute little Chihuahua man, Angus.
25. Hopes and Dreams – I hope for the most beautiful year, with more happiness than sadness. Lots of growing and journeys with friends. AND, an exciting year for my beautiful daughter…. who’s starting preschool in a couple days! <3
P.S. I hope you all have a happy and SAFE New Year!