Day 35 of my 50 DIY Days: Antler Pillowcase DIY (with printable)
This project has been sitting on my computer for about a year now. I forgot to post it before the holidays were over last year, so I just waited until the new year rolled around again. Well, here we are! Do you have family coming to visit during the holidays? Make these funny antler pillowcases to decorate your guest room. Or, make these and give as a gift this Christmas! I provided a free printable for you to create these at home.
Supplies needed to create the Antler Pillowcase DIY:
- white pillowcase
- photo fabric transfer paper
- free Antler Pillowcase printable
- Print out your favorite antler style onto the photo fabric transfer paper. There’s blue, black and white, and colorful.
- Use the scissors to cut out the antlers, leaving a little white space around the image.
- Iron your pillowcase to smooth out any wrinkles, then use a lint roller to remove any fuzz. Following the directions for the fabric transfer paper, apply the antlers to the pillowcase.
- When the transfers have cooled, carefully peel off the paper backing.
Total cost & time: $5 (I only had to buy the pillowcase since I already had the photo fabric transfer paper). I spent about 30 minutes creating this.
Are you wondering what the 50 DIY Days is? Each year I share a bunch of holiday DIY ideas, recipes, and guides to inspire you during the Fall. Starting now, through early December, you’ll find a ton of great ideas to get you ready for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and any sort of holiday gift giving. You can check out this link to explore past DIY Days.
I use affiliate links. I want to see your creations! Share what your making with me on Instagram. It could be one of my DIY’s, or a project you’re working on. Share with my IG account @thepapermama and use the hashtag #papermamafriends.
Categories: 50 DIY Days, diy, Holiday - Christmas