It’s almost September, so it’s time for some Back to School DIY’s! My kiddo still has over 3 weeks until preschool starts, but I’ve noticed a ton of kids have already started! That’s crazy (and awesome). These back to school DIY’s are so cute. How sweet would it be to print out that pencil and pop a little gift in there for the kiddo’s new teacher? Enjoy!
1. Pencil Drink Stirrers, Studio DIY.
2. Kitty Backpack DIY, The Paper Mama.
3. Washi Tape Book Covers, eHow.com.
4. No. 2 Pencil Gift Boxes, Lines Across.
5. Mini Notebooks Made from Cereal Boxes, Creme de la Craft.