Another 6 months have passed, and that means it’s time for another 11 things! I love doing these every few months. Just a break from the usual blog post. You can find my past 11 things here: part 1, part 2, and part 3. I love wandering back through my past answers and I also love it when my readers participate! I always encourage you to join in on the fun. You can answer the same questions I answered below, or answer the new questions I made at the bottom of the post (or make your own). If you DO participate in my 11 things game, please share a link to your blog post in the comments below. I’d love to check them out. So much fun.
1. Are you a cat or dog person?
I am equally dog and cat person, but the numbers can shift depending on the day. If I see a cute cat video (like the vid below) and my dog rolls in something gross outside…. I am definitely a cat person at that moment.
There are soooo many things that are just not the same as when I was a kiddo. I try them now and wonder how I enjoyed if as a kid. A few that really stick out in my mind:
– Spaghetti-o’s: OMG. How did I ever eat this stuff? I tried it again in college and couldn’t finish it.
-Pixie-stiks: this doesn’t exactly fit under an actual “food” category, but I ate it. I ate tubes of flavored sugar. I can’t even imagine doing that today. So grainy and way too sweet. Kids are weird.
3. What is your favorite hobby?
I have too many hobbies, I just like making stuff. If sitting around and staring at walls could be a hobby, that’s my favorite.
4. If you HAD to move to a different state (or country) where would it be?
No. I don’t want to. I guess if I HAD to, it would be Washington. It’s pretty darn close to Oregon.
5. Are you a winter or summer person?
Between the two: winter. My favorite season is definitely fall. It’s just starting to get chilly and you get to wear cozy sweaters!
6. What makes you happy?
This is totally a mom answer, but my kiddo really makes me happy. This little creature can be like an emotional roller coaster teenager and frustrate the heck out of me, but then she laughs or smiles and she wins me over. I just love her so much.
7. What is the weirdest question you’ve ever been asked?
I was asked if I was pregnant when I was 9 months pregnant. First, never ask a lady if she’s pregnant. Second, it looked like I was carrying the biggest basketball ever in my belly. So obviously preggo. Ha!
8. If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why (question found here)?
I’m leaning towards elves because they are pretty awesome, but hobbits love to eat. Sooooo, hobbits.
9. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next?
I guess I should probably name the thing. Jerry.
10. What was your first job?
I worked at a pizza place. Godfather’s pizza. It smelled like dough and bleach.
11. What is your favorite utensil?
Forks are nice. Very prongy.
My new questions for you:
1. What’s your favorite show on TV right now?
2. Could you ever be a contestant on the reality show: Naked and Afraid?
3. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. What’s your first thought when you wake up in the morning?
5. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
6. What was the best trip you’ve ever taken?
7. Share your favorite meme of gif.
8. Your current favorite book and/or movie?
9. The most random fact about you…
10. What do you miss about childhood?
11. Share your favorite cell phone images you’ve taken in the last 12 months.
If you answer any of these questions on your blog, be sure to share the link in the comments below. I would love to wander over and read them! Have a wonderful Monday.
Good evening, Chelsey!
I have been reading your blog recently and like every single post. Few days ago, I read about this 11 things post. I thought I would do one in my blog. This is very fun and enjoyable. Thank you so much for your blog.
Just love it!
Here is the link of my 11 things: http://ihearttomakeit.blogspot.com/2014/07/knowit…
Hope you enjoy it too and happy reading!
This was pretty fun. I answered the new questions… http://baybeesugar.wordpress.com/2014/07/09/11-th…
Pingback: 11 Things | baybee sugar
Godfather's dessert pizza is one of my childhood favorite foods – and now I feel VERY hungry. Craving the cherry one 🙂
Thank you Chelsey! I love these Q&A's!!
i just filled mine out!
i LOVE this!!!!
keep em coming! (:
have a good week!