Thank you to everyone that shared their favorite cheesy jokes. You seriously made my daughter’s day! She loved ALL of them. I feel like I need to share them with all of you.
– What is invisible and smells like worms? A bird’s fart.
– What do you call an alligator that wears a vest? An investigator!
– How do you catch a squirrel? climb up a tree and act like a nut.
– Why was the nose feeling sad? He was tired of getting picked on!
– Why did the cookie go to the doctor? He was feeling crummy!
– Why couldn’t Batman go fishing? Because Robin ate all the worms…
– What do you call two spiders that just got married? Newlywebs!
– What do you get when a hen lays her egg on top of a hill? An eggroll.
– Why did the elephant paint its toes red? Because it wanted to hide in the strawberry patch.
– What do you call a cheese that isn’t yours? NACHO-cheese
– Why isn’t there any gambling in the jungle? Too many cheetahs.
– How do you catch a unique bird? Unique up on it.
– How do you catch a tame bird? The tame way, unique up on it!
– What did the bear say when the police pulled him over? Don’t worry; I’m KOALA-fied to drive!
– Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7, 8, 9.
– Knock knock!
Interrupting c.. (MOO!)
Interrupting st.. (*hand in face*)
– What do you call a fish with no eyes? Fsh
– What do a bird and a turtle have in common? They can both fly! Except for the turtle…
Thank you SO much. I loved all of these. I have to say that the last one was a fave, since it’s so ridiculous. My kiddo laughed SO much at the squirrel/nut joke. We love squirrels around here. Hee!