Day 35 of my 50 DIY Days of Christmas: Christmas Vacation Snow Globe! One of my all time fave Christmas movies (right next to Elf). This little globe is a dry snow globe, MUCH easier this way. I really love how it turned out. Definitely a Christmas decor keeper!
– wide mouth jar
– faux snow
– matchbox wagon car
– mini faux tree
– permanent dot adhesive
– gold thread
– optional: truck photo
– flatten one side of your tree (so it’s easier to attach to the top of the car)
– Put some adhesive dots on the top of the car and gently squish the tree onto the dots to attach.
– use the gold thread to “tie” on the tree.
– put multiple adhesive dots on the bottom of the car. Attach the car to one side of the jar.
– Put a small amount of snow in the jar (don’t bury the car).
– Optional: print and cut out the “truck circle” and place it on the inside of the jar… sorta like the semi in the movie.
– This snow globe would be a perfect gift, but maybe you want to keep it for yourself? Hee.
Have a great Thursday!
To keep up with the series, click here or on the image below!
This post is brought to you by,