TWO whole weeks. Yes, two whole weeks since Chelsea and I launched our ebook. I still can’t get over the fact that it’s out there, free in the wild of the internets. I need to say thank you to anyone and everyone that helped us spread the word! Thank you to each person that purchased a copy, you’re awesome. This has been a wild and exciting ride.
There’s been so much book love from friends! Here are just a few I’ve saved to share. Give them each a visit if you have a moment (all lovely people):
– Whitney, at The Curtis Casa, tried out our printable pattern to create one of our Face Planters!
– Kelly suggests you cancel your Black Friday plans and make your gifts instead of buying (I like her thinking), Studio DIY.
– So many kind words from our friend, Moorea.
– A lovely shout out from Poppytalk!
– Elizabeth shared the news of our ebook launch, and made her own version of our painted planters! Cute. Delightfully Tacky.
– Curbly loved our ebook!
– SUPER awesome that West Elm shared a photo from our book on Instagram!
There’s so many more and if I missed you, I’m sorry. You still have some more time to get 20% off your purchase, PLUS this comes with a bunch of neat freebies for the holiday (gift tags, calendar, placemats, awesomeness). Get it while you can using the code: MYDAYISMADETODAY at checkout.
P.S. Gotta send some shout outs to Ryan Foy (the husband-man to Chelsea) for the layout of this book. Let’s just say that if it was just Chelsea and I trying to do this layout… our brains would have imploded. Boom. PLUSALSO, the photographer for the images above are from Margaret Jacobsen.