Want to win a bunch of stuff? I mean really…. A bunch! Well, here you are! I’ve put together some gift guides to inspire you this holiday season… and, one person can win it ALL! ALL of it. Are you ready? Here we go…
1. Beautiful Army Green Leather Clutch from Vanilla and Lace: A stunning clutch made out of heavy army green waxed canvas and genuine leather. A chunky gold zipper closure. Big enough for all your essentials plus your ipad (or kindle, etc.)
2. Pennyroyal Leather Bucket Tote from Pennyroyal: A lovely big carryall made from Horween Leather. This large carryall can easily hold everything you need or purchase during the day. One generous inside pocket can easily hold your wallet, phone, etc. Pocket is attached with brass studs.
3. $20 Shop Credit from Gelaskins: Express your individual style and customize your digital devices with interchangeable, protective art prints that go anywhere.
4. Lip Shimmers from Burts Bees: Lip Shimmers gift set offers a triple combo of scintillating shades, perfect for mixing, layering and experimenting. Bring a radiant smile to the lips of a stylish girl-on-the-go.
5. Custom Illustration from Flavor Pink: In Flavor Pink you will find custom artwork and an assortment of other handmade goods.
6. 2013 Pocket Planner from Dozi: This 12-month 2013 weekly planner has a spread for each week from January to December. It also includes a 2013 year at a glance, a 2013 overview, monthly planner pages, and 18 lined pages for notes at the back.
1. $20 Shop Credit to spend on Men’s Grooming at Puur Products: All my products are handmade in Idaho by me; and I’m inspired by great food; the beautiful four seasons here; and whatever is growing in my mother’s greenhouse. An avid foodie, my products sometimes follow food themes; my goal is to make products that you’ll want to eat….but don’t.
2. $20 Shop Credit from Gelaskins: Express your individual style and customize your digital devices with interchangeable, protective art prints that go anywhere.
3. $50 Shop Credit to Me and Matilda: Welcome to Me and Matilda. Home of the original washable cotton Everyday Necktie. Custom Ties, hand-made in the USA.
4. 3 Mens Screen Printed Shirts (pictured above) from Dark Cycle Clothing: Looking for exclusive hand screen printed t-shirts? Check out our original animal on bicycle prints, science & math geek tees, and screen printed home goods.
1. Junko Wall Pocket Organizer from Sunday in Color: Add a touch of colors in your home with the french brand Petit Pan. Keep your kid stuff organize with this colorful organizer! Petit Pan fabrics are inspired by floral and graphic traditional chinese patterns. P.S. They are offering free shipping through December 19th!
2. Baby Bee Sweet Memories with Keepsake Photo Box from Burts Bees: Nature creates the ultimate care package with this sweet set. Each popular Baby Bee product is lovingly chosen to give any babe the freshest of starts—tenderly, safely and of course, naturally. From calming ointments to gentle washes, lotions and cleansers, this bundle of baby love comes in a cute keepsake box that can be personalized with a photo. So Mama can hold onto the memories she holds so dear.
3. $100 Gift Card from Fisher Price: As one of the world’s leading manufacturers of babygear and preschool toys, Fisher-Price believes deeply in the power of innovation and fun to bring out the full potential of the world’s children. P.S. If you want MORE chances to win $100 gift cards, enter their Moments of Joy Sweepstakes! So many chances to win.
4. Full Music set from Yo Gabba Gabba: Yo Gabba Gabba! is a television show for children produced by Christian Jacobs (of the ska-punk band the Aquabats) and Scott Schultz, two dads who didn’t care for most kids’ shows and wanted to create an alternative that was fun, educational, and creative.
5. Your Choice of Boy or Girl Child Bedding Set from One Grace Place: One Grace Place offers a complete line of luxurious products designed specifically to “live in luxury” in all areas of your life—bringing comfort without losing style to your home! P.S. One Grace Place is also doing a giveaway-a-day on their site! Go check it out!
1. 10 Tissue Pom Poms (mix of medium and large): A beautiful collection of tissue paper pom poms that seems to float in an air of lightness and whimsy during ceremonies and receptions alike.
2. State Shaped Cutting Board (your choice of state): AHeirloom is a collaborative production from Brooklyn based husband and wife, Amy Stringer-Mowat and Bill Mowat. While planning their wedding reception in the spring of 2010, the two were seeking a personalized and sentimental way to display cheese. Their solution was to craft the state shaped cutting boards for each of their home state (Michigan and Connecticut), adding a heart detail on each hometowns.
3. 2 Interactive Books and a Collection of Cards from Hallmark: Whether loved ones are near or far, Hallmark offers innovative holiday products that help families embrace the best part of the season — spending time with family and friends and creating memories for years to come.
4. Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier from Luma Comfort: Alleviate dry skin, chapped lips and other symptoms caused by dry air with the Luma Comfort Humidifier. This ultrasonic cool mist humidifier keeps you comfortable and looks great doing it.
5. DIY Deluxe Cheese Kit from Urban Cheese Craft: You CAN make Mozzarella, Ricotta, Goat Cheese/Chevre, Paneer or Queso Blanco in one hour. This cheese kit is basically all of the cheese kits in the shop rolled into one. Like most bulk purchases, it is more economical. It is the ultimate starter kit and an amazing housewarming gift.
HOW do you win? Well, wander through the bagillion ways you can get entries in the Rafflecopter widget below! Good luck!