Want to win a bunch of stuff? I mean really…. A bunch! Well, here you are! I’ve put together some gift guides to inspire you this holiday season… and, one person can win it ALL! ALL of it. Are you ready? Here we go…
1. Beautiful Army Green Leather Clutch from Vanilla and Lace: A stunning clutch made out of heavy army green waxed canvas and genuine leather. A chunky gold zipper closure. Big enough for all your essentials plus your ipad (or kindle, etc.)
2. Pennyroyal Leather Bucket Tote from Pennyroyal: A lovely big carryall made from Horween Leather. This large carryall can easily hold everything you need or purchase during the day. One generous inside pocket can easily hold your wallet, phone, etc. Pocket is attached with brass studs.
3. $20 Shop Credit from Gelaskins: Express your individual style and customize your digital devices with interchangeable, protective art prints that go anywhere.
4. Lip Shimmers from Burts Bees: Lip Shimmers gift set offers a triple combo of scintillating shades, perfect for mixing, layering and experimenting. Bring a radiant smile to the lips of a stylish girl-on-the-go.
5. Custom Illustration from Flavor Pink: In Flavor Pink you will find custom artwork and an assortment of other handmade goods.
6. 2013 Pocket Planner from Dozi: This 12-month 2013 weekly planner has a spread for each week from January to December. It also includes a 2013 year at a glance, a 2013 overview, monthly planner pages, and 18 lined pages for notes at the back.
1. $20 Shop Credit to spend on Men’s Grooming at Puur Products: All my products are handmade in Idaho by me; and I’m inspired by great food; the beautiful four seasons here; and whatever is growing in my mother’s greenhouse. An avid foodie, my products sometimes follow food themes; my goal is to make products that you’ll want to eat….but don’t.
2. $20 Shop Credit from Gelaskins: Express your individual style and customize your digital devices with interchangeable, protective art prints that go anywhere.
3. $50 Shop Credit to Me and Matilda: Welcome to Me and Matilda. Home of the original washable cotton Everyday Necktie. Custom Ties, hand-made in the USA.
4. 3 Mens Screen Printed Shirts (pictured above) from Dark Cycle Clothing: Looking for exclusive hand screen printed t-shirts? Check out our original animal on bicycle prints, science & math geek tees, and screen printed home goods.
1. Junko Wall Pocket Organizer from Sunday in Color: Add a touch of colors in your home with the french brand Petit Pan. Keep your kid stuff organize with this colorful organizer! Petit Pan fabrics are inspired by floral and graphic traditional chinese patterns. P.S. They are offering free shipping through December 19th!
2. Baby Bee Sweet Memories with Keepsake Photo Box from Burts Bees: Nature creates the ultimate care package with this sweet set. Each popular Baby Bee product is lovingly chosen to give any babe the freshest of starts—tenderly, safely and of course, naturally. From calming ointments to gentle washes, lotions and cleansers, this bundle of baby love comes in a cute keepsake box that can be personalized with a photo. So Mama can hold onto the memories she holds so dear.
3. $100 Gift Card from Fisher Price: As one of the world’s leading manufacturers of babygear and preschool toys, Fisher-Price believes deeply in the power of innovation and fun to bring out the full potential of the world’s children. P.S. If you want MORE chances to win $100 gift cards, enter their Moments of Joy Sweepstakes! So many chances to win.
4. Full Music set from Yo Gabba Gabba: Yo Gabba Gabba! is a television show for children produced by Christian Jacobs (of the ska-punk band the Aquabats) and Scott Schultz, two dads who didn’t care for most kids’ shows and wanted to create an alternative that was fun, educational, and creative.
5. Your Choice of Boy or Girl Child Bedding Set from One Grace Place: One Grace Place offers a complete line of luxurious products designed specifically to “live in luxury” in all areas of your life—bringing comfort without losing style to your home! P.S. One Grace Place is also doing a giveaway-a-day on their site! Go check it out!
1. 10 Tissue Pom Poms (mix of medium and large): A beautiful collection of tissue paper pom poms that seems to float in an air of lightness and whimsy during ceremonies and receptions alike.
2. State Shaped Cutting Board (your choice of state): AHeirloom is a collaborative production from Brooklyn based husband and wife, Amy Stringer-Mowat and Bill Mowat. While planning their wedding reception in the spring of 2010, the two were seeking a personalized and sentimental way to display cheese. Their solution was to craft the state shaped cutting boards for each of their home state (Michigan and Connecticut), adding a heart detail on each hometowns.
3. 2 Interactive Books and a Collection of Cards from Hallmark: Whether loved ones are near or far, Hallmark offers innovative holiday products that help families embrace the best part of the season — spending time with family and friends and creating memories for years to come.
4. Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier from Luma Comfort: Alleviate dry skin, chapped lips and other symptoms caused by dry air with the Luma Comfort Humidifier. This ultrasonic cool mist humidifier keeps you comfortable and looks great doing it.
5. DIY Deluxe Cheese Kit from Urban Cheese Craft: You CAN make Mozzarella, Ricotta, Goat Cheese/Chevre, Paneer or Queso Blanco in one hour. This cheese kit is basically all of the cheese kits in the shop rolled into one. Like most bulk purchases, it is more economical. It is the ultimate starter kit and an amazing housewarming gift.
HOW do you win? Well, wander through the bagillion ways you can get entries in the Rafflecopter widget below! Good luck!
I am so bummed out that this contest is no longer open!. I was so excited i was nearly shaking! Waaaa!
Darn, I will have more giveaways. 🙂
love it all but if i had to pick one it would have to be that clutch 🙂
I love the state shape cutting board 🙂
i want it all!
CHEESE KIT?!? My husband will be entertained for hours! (literally 🙂
Ha! Mine would be, too. 😉
The lady gift guide amazing!
The $100 fisher price gift card would be GREAT for my 16 month old!
Lip shimmers and the bucket tote. LOVE
there is too much to love here. this whole giveaway is pretty perfect!
i would be happy with anything!
Love everything in this giveaway!
The pennyroal purse!
I love burt's bees! thats wht im most excited for!
What a great giveaway! I love that leather bucket tote!
I LOVE those pom poms!!
What a great giveaway! Good Luck to everyone!:)
Pennyroyal Leather Bucket Tote
This is great!
I love the custom silhouette illustration by flavor pink!
I LOVE those adorable planners! Yes please! xo
The gelaskins gift cards for me and the husband would be great!
The Vanilla & Lace clutch is amazing!
So many cool products I want to checkout even if I do not win! The cheese making kit is such a wonderful idea, the bags, the prizes for men (tough to shop for sometimes!), a much needed calendar, and so many other things! Wow! 🙂
WOW!! Everything, but especially the tissue poms and the humidifier!
i am excited to win the Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier from Luma Comfort and have happy skin and plants!
The Vanilla and Lace clutch 🙂 Great giveaway!
I love the custom illustrations!
The children's bedding is gorgeous!!
the child's bedding! my oldest son needs a new comforter so badly!
I've got to say, number one has my full attention. But also, the children's bedding! Aaaaand also the phone skins….
I'm most excited about the Pennyroll Leather Bucket Tote. I need a new tote bag for work that is not a cheap, ratty one!
Love that pennyroyal tote!
love the custom illustration!
Good grief everything! But I really love those pocket planners and that cute cutting board!
What an amazing giveaway! So exciting!
I would love the Fisher Price gift card. my 4yr old would love it!!!
The Pennyroyal tote is gorgeous…definitely first choice, followed closely by the rad humidifier. Thanks for the fun giveaway!
I love the state shaped cutting board — my family has one of our current home state, but I would to get an Oregon one since I was born there!
I would love to win this!! my husband is so hard to shop for, so i am loving everything from the Man gift category!
I have REALLY wanted to make my own cheese for awhile now. What an array of goodies!
So many beautiful things!
I have had my eye on those state cutting boards for quite some time.
so excited about the bag!
ooooooh, I love the custom illustration idea! Custom anything is great!
Ahh! i LOVE the tissue pom poms
Wowwww! This is awesome! I'm most excited about that Pennyroyal tote!
I'm most excited about the Pennyroyal Leather Bucket Tote!
the gorgeous clutch!
I'm most excited about the pennyroyal tote
I am most excited about the state cutting board!! so clever!
Oh my gosh – the clutch and the bucket purse, LOVE!!!
The washable tie, actually!
Oh my word! I'd love a MS shaped cutting board. 🙂
I am most excited about the cute cute clutch, oh and also everything.
I would love the leather bucket tote.
I would have to say my fave is the $100 FP gift card!
GREAT giveaway 🙂 I'm most excited about the childrens Fisher Price gift card
LOVE the clutch and leather bucket tote!
i love the pennyroyal tote bag!
i'm most excited about the baby bee set. i'm expecting my own little bee soon.
Thank you so much for the awesome giveaway opportunity =)
The AMAZING leather clutch!
OMGEEEEE. I love it all!
Maybe it's all the colds we've had around here, but that humidifier is gorgeous and would do wonders for our dry skin and coughs!
I have one. It's amazing.
What an amazing collection of goodies!
Would it be weird to be most excited about the Yo Gabba Gabba music? 🙂
Not at all! 😀
I bet I can't win since I'm your sister. Someone would think I cheated. But the prizes look awesome!!!
You are a cheater…. 😉
the brown bag and the Baby Bee products!
Nursery poms or the state cutting board – too cute!
I'm most excited about the Pennyroyal Leather Bucket Tote.
Dude I need the state shaped cutting board!
Love it all but love that leather tote!
The state shaped cutting board is amaaaaazing!
I love the state shaped cutting boards and after recently moving from my home state of Pennsylvania, I've been stocking up on state themed home goods and art.
I love the state cutting board.
I loved the purse and phone cases!
The men's shirts. My husband has terrible, terrible shirts.
I'm most excited about ALL of it! I can't pick just one thing! Ahh!
That bag is freaking fantastic!
i love the vanilla and lace clutch. i'd also love to have the baby burts bees set. <3
I love the custom illustration! So cute!
I love all the items in the childrens!!
Holy moses, this is amazing.
Hard to pick just one but the leather bucket tote is amazing!!
The Child bedding set!
Wow! Do I have to pick one? The clutch is pretty cute…
all of the men's gifts! I'm always flummoxed when it comes to buying for the hubs!
Where to start … it's all awesome, really … I keep going back to drool over the Pennyroyal tote.
What an amazing giveaway! I'm definitely most excited for the Pennyroyal leather tote!
I've been looking for something to replace the cheap-o canvas tote I have that is falling apart from use.
The children's bedding! Those boy colors are just PERFECT for my son's big boy room!!!
Sweeeeet! So many awesome sauce things in one place!
The clutch purse is so cute! That would be a great gift for my sister!
I love those tissue pom poms – too cute!
I LOVE the bucket tote!! I want!!
holy moly! not only an awesome giveaway, but also awesome gift guides for everyone you would need to buy gifts for! because my fiance and i are still saving up for our march wedding, we're concentrating on the kids in our lives (because how can you not get toys for the kids?!) so the kiddo gift guide definitely has me excited!
2013 Pocket Planner
i'm exciteda bout the screen printed shirts.
That ladies bag is what I have been searching for 🙂 The DIY Cheese kit sounds pretty amazing too 🙂
What an AMAZING giveaway!! Wow!!! I would be most excited to win the child's bedding set. We will be giving our 2 year old a big girl room soon so that would be perfect!
Oh, and I think I am most excited about that lovely leather tote!
Best giveaway ever? Probably.
Oh wauw this is sooo amazing! I'm really stoked about the clutch and the bag but also about the men's guid for my boyfriend! xo
I want the cheese-making set!
The Leather Clutch from Vanilla and Lace!!
What an amazing contest! Fingers crossed while holding my four left clover and all that jazz!! Thanks for the chance!
Oops! I mean the clutch by Vanilla and Lace! xoxoxo
This is really HUGE! I love every category. I just kept scrolling down and a new surprise would pop up! AmaZing!
DEFINITELY the woman's clutch from Rouge and Whimsy!!!! And the ADORABLE pocket size 2012 planner! xoxoxo
I love my gelaskins cover and i would love to get another one!
Oh my goodness, that girls bedding set is the perfect color for the room of my baby that is due in February!
All of this?!?! Really?!?!? I love SO many things…but the custom family illustration is really cute and really unique!
I need a new bag like WOAH, so that leather tote is doing it for me!
Yes. I want that bag for mahself.
Most excited for the state shaped cutting board! How fun!
Oh my oh my that Pennyroyal Leather Bucket Tote !!!
Leather bucket tote! Love it!
Does it make me slightly nuts if I say the poms? I tried making my own and failed. Miserably. They'd look awesome in Emma's room.
Ha ha! No, they are awesome.
The $100 Fisher-Price gift card!!! So many ideas for my 3YO
Everything is awesome. That $100 Fisher-Price gift card will go a long way, though.
Leather Bucket Tote, for sure!!
The leather tote. Mama needs a new bag!
How am I suppose to pick just one thing that I am most excited about? Sheesh. Its like picking a favorite offspring. I'd have to say that I love any of the Mens gifts b/c my man just deployed and I'm all about spoiling him with gifts when he returns home safely. The mens shirts are my fav 🙂
Oh my gosh. The Oregon cutting board — be still my heart <3 <3 <3
Right? SO awesome.
The $100 gift card from Fisher Price!
Everything looks great! Hard to choose one!
The leather bucket tote!! It's perfect!!
Oh, I love the pom poms! so fun!
I'm most excited about the children's bedding!!
Abi (Vanilla and Lace) is VERY talented.
What a fantastic, generous giveaway!!
I'd love the kids' bedding. Those Burt's Bees kits are pretty great, too!
I love the clutch from Vanilla and Lace!
The Pennyroyal leather bucket tote is beautiful!
I'm excited about the One Grace Place kid's bedding set. I think my son would love to switch up his decor… and would have so much fun picking this out. No really, the boy has style!
Loving the leather bucket tote or olive clutch!
The state shaped cutting board. Is that weird?
Not at all! I love that thing.
I have the goat cheese cheese kit and would love the mozzarella one!
I really want to make cheese.
Love the leather bucket tote!
The Pennyroyal leather tote
I am most excited about the lady guide, esp that clutch #1.
oh my gosh …. i think i'd be happy with JUST the Flavor Pink Illustration but that's me being selfish 🙂 my husband would love the dark cycle clothing shirts and my daughter would go crazy for that Yo Gabba Gabba music set. and all three of us would DIE for homemade cheese!!
amazing giveaway, thanks chelsey!!
That silhouette is my family, we LOVE it. Flavor Pink is so talented!
she's getting my business whether i win this or not… it's gorgeous!
The gift set for men! My man would love that!
I mean the credit to PuurBody 🙂
My husband would, too!
Gotta be honest: I LOOOOOOOOVE that leather bag.
really? you want me to only pick one? 🙂 well, i recently discovered flavor pink and her awesomeness so i will have to say the custom illustration from flavor pink.
She is awesome. Agreed.
Awesome giveaway, thanks for hosting it 🙂
I'm MOST excited about the leather bucket tote. It's amazing! And looks like it would easily hold all my "stuff." 🙂 Thanks for the chance!
I LOVE that Vanilla and Lace clutch!
I love the pompoms!
The pocket planners! SO cute!
$100 gift card for fisher price
What a great giveaway!
My oh my what a wonderful give away I love this blog!!
I am super excited about the cheese making kit and the little kid bed set.
What a fun idea!