Today I want to share with you a little Peeps Easter Printout! I don’t really have much in the way of Easter decor… and, now that I have a kiddo… I have this need and desire to decorate my home like crazy for every holiday! I tell ya: it’s crazy. But, my girl loves it. AND, I want to share my creation with you.
– Print out the peeps. You can find the printout links below.
– Cut out whatever colors and how many peeps and bunnies you’d like for your banner out.
– Optional: I felt like my peeps were missing something… so, I added a layer of glue and glitter for a bit of peeps sparkle! Let dry.
– Trim out a length of ribbon for your banner (the length is up to you) and glue the bunnies and peeps onto the ribbon.
– Hang and enjoy! You’ve got yourself a fine bit of Easter decor.