Day 24: Store bought cookies in a jar! Yup! I’m not beneath it…. I will gladly purchase a premade item… and package it up all pretty like to give to my friends and family! 😀 You should TOTALLY do this too… Very inexpensive… BUT, it looks so pretty. 🙂 Below you’ll find some free printable tags for your own store bought cookies jar (made by meeeee)!!! My For You tags can be used for more than just these jars! They’re perfect for almost any gift.
– Jar (find them cheap at a thrift shop)
– Store bought cookies (make sure to measure your jar opening before you head to the store).
– Seam binding lace or ribbon (optional little decoration for the side of the jar).
– A 7.5 inch by 7.5 inch piece of fabric
– Hot glue + hot glue gun
– Glue a strip of ribbon or lace to the side of the jar (see above). Optional.
– Place your store bought cookies inside.
– Cut out your piece of fabric and tie it over the jar lid.
– Add one of my free For You Jar labels.
– You’re done!
Time: 10 minutes