Yup! Another crazy for BlogHer post! But, you know what… I am so excited! Blogging is a huge part of my life and I’m so happy to meet many of the bloggers I have been reading about and talking to for so long! I’m a little overwhelmed and nervous. I get the random “But, I wont know anyone…” thoughts… which is so silly. I know quite a few bloggers going.
SOOoooo… taking a cue from Mandy from Harper’s Happenings
I decided to stop putting my BlogHer outfits planning off and shop my closet… I really don’t need to buy a bunch of clothes for this conference. I have PLENTY of clothes in my closet to wear (that I’m just now starting to fit back into since I’ve been working out! Yay!). I wandered through and found a few outfits I’m positive I want to bring…. I plan to bring just three pairs of shoes (Yes…. I have a shoe problem) and about 2 outfits for each day (since I plan on being a sweaty mess). Yes… I know it’s not about the outfits… but, I love clothes and I wont having a baby blowing her nose on my dresses (yes, she does that)!
I tried to plan the outfits so I can wear cardigans/accessories over and over again… to pack less… Here’s what I’m thinkin so far…
First outfit from my closet:
Belt: Thrifted ($1. Awesome)
Shoes: THRIFTED. Neat-o.
Second outfit from my closet:
Blouse: Thrifted Banana Republic! Cheap.
Necklace: Ummm… Had it for years. Can’t remember.
Third outfit from my closet:
Sweater shirt: Anthropologie
Shoes: Blowfish. Thrifted!
Fourth outfit from my closet:
Dress: Thrifted (I recognized it from Anthropologie)
Shoes: Blowfish… thrifted.
Fifth outfit from my closet:
Necklace: Can’t remember.
Sixth outfit from my closet:
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Seventh outfit from my closet:
My BlogHer ’11 roomies…. 😀
– Jenni from Jenni From The Blog
– Stephanie from Goober Monkey
– Kelly from The Turnip Farmer
I’m also putting together a to do/packing list…
– Print out all my tickets for gatherings/etc.
– Plan out my outfits so I pack as little as possible (darn baggage fees!).
– Put together my mini-swag bags from The Paper Mama Shop.
– Freak out a little.
– Break in any shoes I want to wear.
– Make a list of shnizzle I need to pack. This will NOT include my swimsuit….
– I need some sparkle for Sparklecorn. 😀
– Buy some earplugs… I’m pretty sure my roomates will snore. Ha ha! I’m kidding. But, really… just in case. 😉
– Ummmm… figure out who’s watching my baby during the days…. ha! Yes, I did forget this part. 😉
– Remind myself I shouldn’t pack any of my heels… because I will probably regret it and lose a few toenails or something lovely.
I also wanted to say “Hey there” to my BlogHer sponsors. These lovely peeps helped me get to BlogHer this year…
Thank you! You guys are awesome!!!