You are 9 months old today! I can’t believe it. What are you up to this month?
– You are babbling up a storm. It’s pretty much non-stop.
– You look at Angus and my mom’s dogs and say, “Aanduh”. I think that’s you’re first word. 😀
– I’d say you’re REALLY close to crawling. You push up on your knees and rock back and forth. But, you only manage to move when your on your belly: in circles and backwards.
– I can get so much more done during the day. This is because you’re entertaining yourself better.
– You’ve got 2 teeth all the way in: on your bottom row.
– Screeching is a favorite of yours.
– You’re still getting up 1 – 2 times a night. We’re hoping you sleep through the night soon!
– Naps are getting better. You sleep about 3 hours straight.
– You aren’t that into cuddling… but, you’ve been resting your head on my shoulder sometimes. I love it.
– You still cry EVERY time before bed.
– We’ve been feeding you baby food every morning. You’re getting better at eating it all! Most of it now stays in your mouth.
– You are amazing.