Two mom’s challenge this week is food:
There were about 3 things I would eat when I was pregnant: chicken breast, kale, and Mike’s homemade chocolate chip cookies! I’ll have to share the recipe with you guys. It’s his and they’re salty/sweet/chocolate awesome. Yum. Maybe Tia could come up with a gluten free version? 😀
You should join too!
AND: I did want to thank my top referring sites according to Google Analytics. So fun!
- Blogger. Hmm. Maybe this doesn’t count? But, I get like 1,200 of my visits from here.
- Top Baby Blogs. Yeah! Speaking of: Ha ha!
- The LOVELY Tia at Christopher and Tia. I have been getting most of my referrals from her VERY awesome/amazing/beautiful blog for quite some time. Love it. Great blog!
- Google. Love google!
- I Heart Faces. Yup, I participate there a lot!
- The Trendy Treehouse. I do love Shutter Love Tuesday. AND, I’m participating in a crafting challenge there.
- I Rock So What. Amazing Jess. I’m there QUITE a bit! Please visit her!
- Ashley Sisk: one of the sweetest ladies EVER! She is also the judge for my photo challenge this week. She’s an amazing photographer.
- Lovely Sarah @ Mommy Elephant Adventures. She’s so sweet!
- Joni @ Six Cherries on Top. Awesome/Amazing mama to 6. She was also my most recent Get to Know a Mama.
Ok, that was all. Mike and I are both being bad and staying up WAY too late tonight. We never do this. I’m blogging and he’s playing a video game. We really should be sleeping!
um, heck yes…you totally won!check it out n my blog and grab the button if you want 😉
Cookies are awesome. They are like crack in our house. I can bake a huge batch one evening and within 24 hours the three of us can about polish them off. Not to mention it is like my friends have a radar. They always show up when I'm baking.
OMG I seriously started drooling. You must know I have a chocolate chip cookie weakness….mmmmm cookies.
These are my favorite gluten free chocolate chip cookies! />I use trader joes almond meal. I decrease the grapeseed oil and increase the baking soda. But they are seriously yummy for gluten free and dairy free!
Oh hello! Wow I got a mention on your blog!! I am SO honored! Thank you mama. You are SO sweet too. 😉 xoxo
I totally heart Ashley, too! It's actually from her that I 'found' your site. 🙂
Omg, Melissa is so not allowed to make up themes anymore. This just make me hungry!
Oh my gosh, you know I'm going to be wanting a chocolate chip cookie all day now, right?? The meltyness look too good to be true. I'm so glad that my blog brings people over here for visits!! I get the majority of my hits from people that find their way to C&T doing random google searches. I should blog about some of the ways that people find themselves at my little space, because some of them are just ridiculous, haha. want. cookies.
Oh you're so sweet! I heart you. I didn't realize what the challenge was this week for those ladies, I think I can handle food…hmmmm. I love chocolate chip cookies. They are my biggest weakness.
Oh my gosh those look so delicious! It's been a while since I've had a really good, warm, gooey chocolate chip cookie.
Ahhh! Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite dessert, I think. I'm still deciding, haha. But they are up there!
I need that recipe! For sure! Although I kinda stink at baking. I'm an awesome cook (like cooking on the top of the stove) but I totally stink at baking. Something about following the recipe exactly, ha ha!
oh, that is so cool! I should try that 🙂 And yes, Ashley is the awesomest blogging buddy ever!
yay! i'm at your blog a lot too actually. can you say psycho stalker?! i think you're so cute and i dig your kid.