So, I’ll start with the Awesome blogger award… from Faith at Simplicity…
1. Ummmm… yeah, I drink like 3 cups of green tea in the morning. [email protected]!#$!
2. I went to school for interior design
3. I make and sell paper crowns and cards here: Paper Lady Invites (shameless advertising ; ) ).
4. It breaks my heart every time I see news clips on the Gulf. Especially the animals covered in oil. 🙁
5. My blog is constantly changing… I think I like the way it looks now.
6. The best books ever are Harry Potter. They came out when I was about 14. Loved them ever since.
7. The first time I had ever heard of blogging: On the radio in Seattle, 2004. A lady had gotten caught writing about an affair with her boss and other naughty things she was doing. I thought, “Who would want to write about their life online?” Pfft, then I discovered Myspace… Then my blog… Then Facebook… Then my pregnancy forum…. 🙂
8. I would like a new camera. Bad! Really bad!
9. Right now my favorite show is: True Blood.
10. I dream of traveling. A Lot!
I’m supposed to pass this on to 10 people… But, I only have a few more minutes before Ruari wakes up from her nap. I need to clean a little. 🙂
On to the Your Going Places… from Beka at Hold on love…
– I will be 37. Oh man. I’m suddenly feeling very anxious.
– I will have a 10 year old. Oh, there it is again!
– I MIGHT have another kid or 2…. Need to decide if it’s a risk on my life or not. That’s a whole other story.
– I will own a flying car.
– My house will be larger than 900 square feet. WITH AIR CONDITIONING!
– My business will be doing VERY well. Paper Lady Invites (more shameless advertising ; ) )
– I will have an amazingly beautiful camera that does everything from taking lovely photos to talking.
– I will have been working out consistently for 10 years. 😀
– I think I should have a maid. I don’t like cleaning.
– AND, that’s all I can think of.
Again, 10 more people… but, I’m running out of time. So, here’s a couple.