If you’ve never played dominoes, I suggest you give it a try. It’s so fun to play, and even my 5-year-old figured it out and enjoyed it! A little bit ago I decided to create my own game, instead of buying one from the store, for the HP Create blog. I love how my Rock Dominoes DIY turned out (and it was fun to make). I feel like this game would be perfect to play out on a camping trip. No internet or electricity, just your imagination and some game time (played by the light of the fire).
Supplies needed to make the lovely Rock Dominoes:
- HP Iron-On Transfer Paper
- 28 small river rocks (can be found at craft stores or on a walk)
- White acrylic paint (I used Martha Stewart)
- Black acrylic paint for the stripes (I used Martha Stewart)
- Six colorful acrylic paints for the dots (I used Martha Stewart)
- One wide paintbrush and one pointed paintbrush
- One 5 inch x 7 inch canvas pouch
- Free Rock Dominoes Label Printable (find the printable on the original post)
- Optional: Clear acrylic sealer spray
To check out the full tutorial and download the printable, head on over to the original post on HP Create.
P.S. I’m a paid contributor for the HP Create blog. If you’d like to check out other creations I made for their blog, here are a few favorites: Get ready for some Fall feasts with my Embroidered Placemats, set your party table with these fun Photo Frame Place Markers, and Makeover Your Favorite Coffee Mug.