11 things. I love this little meme. I’ve done it once in 2012 and once in 2013. It’s sort of fun to wander back and see my past answers…. PLUS: to check out the answers my readers shared in the comments. Love it. It’s 2014. I’m sitting here cozy on my sofa, watching a bit of Antiques Road Show (nerd alert) and I’m ready to do this again! I’m going to answer the questions I asked in 2013…. here goes:
1. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?
Maybe I’m an odd case, but I really love my name. I guess if I HAD to change it… maybe Piper. I’ve always thought that was a fun and unique name.
2. Are you a collector of anything?
I’m always a collector of things. When I was little… I collected bears. All the bears. This moved on to mini antique tea cups. Now: I collect furniture. Ok, maybe I’m not really a collector anymore. These days I’m usually on the look out for gently used furniture to update the home.
3. What is your first thought when you wake up?
4. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods?
5. Name one thing you miss about being a kid.
Sleeping whenever I wanted to.
6. Are you a morning or night person?
Lately I’m a night person. I stay up WAY too late… then I’m sleepy during the day.
7. List 5 items on your life’s to-do list:
– Save enough money for surrogacy.
– Master balance in my life.
– Illustrate a children’s book.
– Enjoy working out. Ha! Ok.
– Eat all the fried chicken.
8. Share one thing that people may not know about you.
Hmmmm. Well, I don’t really like sweet things. I love chocolate. I love apple pie, but all that other sweet stuff isn’t really for me. I think jelly beans are gross. Hee.
9. What is your all time favorite song, movie, and book?
– Favorite movie right now: Hmmm. Not sure. I did love Catching Fire.
– Favorite song right now: I LOVE this acoustic version of Wake Me Up. Aloe Blacc’s voice is amazing (guitar: Mike Einziger).
– Favorite book: I loved the Divergent series.
10. Do you have any hidden talents?
When no one is looking, I’m a good dancer.
11. Are you a really clean or super messy person?
I’m good at small details, but I always miss the big things. I’m a clean and messy person. Right in the middle.
My questions for you:
1. Are you a cat or dog person? Or, bird person?
2. What was your favorite food as a kid? Is it the same, or has it changed as an adult?
3. What is your favorite hobby?
4. If you HAD to move to a different state (or country) where would it be?
5. Are you a winter or summer person?
6. What makes you happy?
7. What is the weirdest question you’ve ever been asked?
8. 2. If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why (question found here)?
9. 3. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next (question found here)?
10. What was your first job?
11. What is your favorite utensil?
I’m opening this 11 questions meme to all of you! If you answer my questions, please come back and put a link in the comments. I’d really love to come and learn a bit about you! <3