All photos entered will be evaluated by me each week. On occasion I have guest judges to choose winners and favorites.
- The photos need to have either a person or animal in it. Doesn’t have to be full body, but part of the human/animal should be in the photo.
- Limit of ONE submission per person.
- You must be the photographer of the photo you submit.
- The paper mama reserves the right to remove any entrant, without any given reason.
- You do need to have a blog to enter.
- All photos need to be rated PG!
- No nudity.
- Each entry must have a link back to the paper mama blog.
- Each photo needs to be linked up by 11:59 pm Pacific Time on the Thursday before the challenge end date.
- Photo challenges start early morning on Saturday, once a month.
- Please click here to check out any prize winner rules.
- Have fun!
When entering your photo into The Paper Mama photo challenges, you are giving permission to me to share your photo on the https://thepapermama.com blog, for photo challenge winners blog posts. All photos shared will be properly linked back to the owner.
Challenge topics are announced once a month.