I love you, or “Olive Juice” (as my 9-year-old self used to say). Add a cute little touch to your Valentine’s gift this year with an Olive Juice tea towel. Just wrap it around a kitchen gift and give to your Valentine. I wrapped up this neat Preserving book to gift to my favorite chef.
- tea towel from Zazzle
- my freebie “olive juice” image to create your zazzle towel
- a gift (needs to be smaller than the towel)
- some bakers twine
- a little paper heart
- Order your towel on Zazzle, using my printable.
- Pick out your gift. Fold the towel over it.
- Fold the ends into the center and pinch the excess towel together. Tie with the baker’s twine, add the paper heart, & done.
If you don’t want to make a towel, you can always just print out my “Olive Juice” image at a print shop to make wrapping paper. Boom…. OR, maybe you just want an Olive Juice print? You can get that here (for 8 x 10).
P.S. I used the lovely font from IROCKSOWHAT to create the Olive Juice image. This is a sponsored post: Zazzle provided giveaway items for my Alt Summit party in exchange for this blog post. Check out Zazzle for some AWESOME goodies + Valentine’s gifts.