A couple weeks ago Vidal Sassoon Pro Series asked me to throw a hair party with a few of my friends, so I did. We had bloody marys, bacon, cinnamon rolls and prizes! It was so much fun. If you want to check out the photos from the party, look at the #FallHairspiration hashtag in Twitter and Instagram.
I was also asked me if I’d like to try out a new hairstyle and share it with my readers. Yes, of course I would like to do this. There’s this cute hair tutorial I’ve seen wandering around the interwebs and I’ve been wanting to try it out. It’s now my favorite fall hair style. I’ve been calling it The Two Minute Bun. Here’s how it’s done:
- First, split your hair into three sections. One on each side of your face, and the third in the back.
- Take that back hair section and tie it into a low ponytail.
- Make a bun out of the ponytail you just made. Optional: I have very fine hair and to give my bun more size I made it into a sock bun. You can do the sock bun or just a normal bun. Pin if needed.
- Grab one of the side sections of of loose hair. Wrap it over and around the bun (as seen in the photo). Pin as needed. Repeat this step with the other section of loose hair.
- Check for any loose hair sticking out and pin. Add some hairspray for extra hold and you’re done!
You can check the photos above, or check out this video below for extra help. It’s really simple.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own. This is a paid post from Vidal Sassoon Pro Series, which is available at Target.