Day 35 of my 50 DIY Days of Christmas: Christmas Vacation Snow Globe! One of my all time fave Christmas movies (right next to Elf). This little globe is a dry snow globe, MUCH easier this way. I really love how it turned out. Definitely a Christmas decor keeper!
- wide mouth jar
- faux snow
- matchbox wagon car
- mini faux tree
- permanent dot adhesive
- gold thread
- optional: truck photo
- flatten one side of your tree (so it’s easier to attach to the top of the car)
- Put some adhesive dots on the top of the car and gently squish the tree onto the dots to attach.
- use the gold thread to “tie” on the tree.
- put multiple adhesive dots on the bottom of the car. Attach the car to one side of the jar.
- Put a small amount of snow in the jar (don’t bury the car).
- Optional: print and cut out the “truck circle” and place it on the inside of the jar… sorta like the semi in the movie.
- This snow globe would be a perfect gift, but maybe you want to keep it for yourself? Hee.
Have a great Thursday!
To keep up with the series, click here or on the image below!
P.S. If you’d like to reminisce in the past 50 DIY Days of Christmas… here you are: 2011 & 2012.
This post is brought to you by,