The other day I wandered onto this old blog post. The 11 questions meme post. I had so much fun doing this last time, that I decided to do it again. I’m going to answer the questions I asked in my post last year. The rules:
1. Post a photo of yourself
2. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
3. Create 11 new questions and ask people to answer them.
My answered questions:
1. What would your dream profession be? Or, are you already working the best job ever?
Oh man. My dream job. I love blogging. I work from home and it’s a fun job! I guess my dream DREAM job would be to illustrate a Children’s book or create a line of fabric. I just want to keep creating! I also hope and plan to keep blogging.
2. Share something that your readers may not know about you…. and, you’d like to share.
Uhhhh. Hmmm. Let me think. Well, I lose my mind if I stay in my house ALL day. It hasn’t always been this way. I’m 99% sure it’s because I have a toddler. She’s crazier if we don’t go for a walk/leave the house each day. We are both much happier on our walks. <3
3. Favorite band/song, movie, and book from the past couple of years…
Favorite band album: A Very She & Him Christmas… I just really love Christmas AND that album. <3 Favorite movie: hmmmm… this is hard. I feel like Drive has to win this. I LOVED that movie. I mean… Ryan. Favorite book: Well, since I’ve had my kiddo… my reading has gone WAY down. BUT, I’m trying to read. Mostly I fall asleep after a couple of pages…. but in the past couple of years, I’m pretty sure the Hunger Games series wins. I LOVE it.
4. Share 3 blogs/websites you enjoy visiting:
I read so many blogs and visit so many sites…. But, here are the 3 I think of first: Lovely Indeed, Emergency Compliment, and Pinterest.
5. Do you have a favorite routine? Something you just do each and every day for yourself and enjoy?
I am very much a creature of habit. I love routine. I get addicted to doing the same thing every day… maybe I have issues with change? Ha! Right now my favorite thing… waking up and enjoying my homemade granola over yogurt and applesauce. It’s a silly thing, but it’s tasty and I love it.
6. What would you tell your 15-year-old self today?
Don’t worry so much about what people MAY be thinking about you. You are a wonderful person and are growing into a lovely lady!
7. Why did you start blogging? And/Or, why do you continue to blog?
I had a blog before The Paper Mama… I started that blog just to share my Etsy shop creations and to have a blog. THEN, I had my kiddo. I started this blog because I was lonely. I wanted to find other mama’s, like myself, that were staying at home with a new baby. PLUS, I had some postpartum things going on. I needed/wanted/and found the support.
8. What is a perfect day in your mind?
My most perfect day involves me sitting and just staring at the wall. Ok, maybe there’s a little more involved. Maybe my perfect day is: sitting on the sofa, food being served to me, watching movies all day, and coffee! And, popcorn! And, wine! Fried chicken for dinner, of course.
9. What’s your perfect date night?
The husband and I wandering to a new-to-us restaurant, wine, and a movie. Weeeee! Party!
10. Do you have a secret/hidden talent? Share a video if needed… just kidding. But, really…. Ha!
I really don’t think I have a hidden talent. I’m a terrible dancer. Singing would probably hurt all of you. Hmmm… I’ll let you all know if I come up with something!
11. Finally: Please share your favorite cell phone photo you’ve taken in the past 2 months.
This photo. I took this the day I got home from Alt Summit. I missed this kiddo SO much, and she just looked so adult here. Oh man… I’m tearing up. I love her.
My questions for you to answer:
1. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?
2. Are you a collector of anything?
3. What is your first thought when you wake up?
4. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods?
5. Name one thing you miss about being a kid.
6. Are you a morning or night person?
7. List 5 items on your life’s to-do list:
8. Share one thing that people may not know about you.
9. What is your all time favorite song, movie, and book?
10. Do you have any hidden talents?
11. Are you a really clean or super messy person?
I’m opening this 11 questions meme to all of you! If you answer my questions, please come back and put a link in the comments. I’d really love to come and learn a bit about you! <3
P.S. this is the perfect post idea for my Self Portrait Challenge (you could win an Instax Mini 8)! Check it out.