Day 29 of my 50 DIY Days: 20 DIY Gift Ideas for the Crazy Cat Lady
We all have a crazy cat lady friend, so today I’m sharing 20 different DIY Ideas to make for the Cat Lady in your life. I would be more than happy to receive any of these items (yeah, cat lady here) and each item is pretty easy on the ‘ol budget. Home decor, jewelry, and more. Enjoy!
1) Create a paw print ornament from your furry friend’s foot, from Caught on a Whim.
2) Make a pillow from a photo of kitty, from The Band Wife.
3) These little cat face clips will work as shoe decor, or a hair clip. Looks cute either way. I provided a pattern for you to make this gift, from The Paper Mama.
4) Okay. I need to make this Kitty Rope Coil Basket for myself, from Hello Natural.
5) This hand painted cat face shirt looks like it’s pretty easy to create, from Minted Strawberry.
6) Create these cat face shaped string lights to decorate your tree, from Cakies.
7) I like eye masks for flying and long car rides. Make this cat eye sleep mask for the traveling cat lady in your life, from Holly Dolly.
8) Everyone needs a pillowcase. I provided a cat shape to print out so you can make your own cat head pillowcase, from The Paper Mama.
9) Tell the world how you really feel with this I Love My Cat mug DIY, from I Love to Create.
10) Create this kitty treat jar to hold your homemade cat treats! Recipe and DIY on Cupcake Rehab.
11) Add these cute cat faces to makeover some plain ballet flats, from Scathingly Brilliant.
12) Do you know your way around the sewing machine? Then you probably should make this Leather Cat Purse DIY, from A Beautiful Mess.
13) I’m totally digging these DIY Cat Magnets, from Design Sponge.
14) These really are the perfect cat lady gift: Cork Cat Coasters, from The Pink Samurai.
15) For the lady that’s into cats AND reading, this DIY Cat Bookmark is the gift to make, from One Artsy Mama.
16) You’ll look like you have cat whiskers when you drink from the cute cat whiskers glass diy, from Pudge the Cat.
17) For the jewelry lover in your life, this Shrink Plastic Cat Earrings are purrrfect (see what I did there), from The Pink Samurai.
18) If you loved the earrings, you should make this Shrink Plastic Cat Lady necklace, also from The Pink Samurai.
19) A scarf is always a good gift. Make this Black Cat Stamped Scarf, from Adventures in Making.
20) And lastly, don’t forget to get your furry friend a gift. I love this Junk Food Cat Toy DIYs, from A Beautiful Mess.
Are you wondering what the 50 DIY Days is? Each year I share a bunch of holiday DIY ideas, recipes, and guides to inspire you during the Fall. Now, through early December, you’ll find a ton of great ideas to get you ready for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and any sort of holiday gift giving. You can check out this link to explore past DIY Days.
The images in the first photo are from: Caught on a Whim, A Beautiful Mess, Scathingly Brilliant, The Band Wife, and The Pink Samurai. I want to see your creations! Share what your making with me on Instagram. It could be one of my DIY’s, or a project you’re working on. Share with my IG account @thepapermama and use the hashtag #papermamafriends.