Day 27 of my 50 DIY Days: 15 Fall Sweet Treat Recipes
I’ve got sugar on the brain! Let’s talk about 15 yummy looking Fall Treats you should make. Putting this list together was hard… now I’m craving apple pie like CRAZY. Enjoy!
1) These looks fun! Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts, from Cooking Classy.
2) Caramel Apple Nachos? Yes. I would like that, from Lil Luna.
3) Doughnuts are always a good idea. Check out these pumpkin doughnuts, from Cooking Classy.
4) Wow, this Brown-butter Cranberry Tart looks amazing, from The Food Charlatan.
5) I looooove truffles and these Pecan Pie Truffles look so good, from High Heels and Grills.
6) OMG. Pumpkin Pie Shortbread Bars, from Willow Bird Baking.
7) This is so pretty, no-bake mini pumpkin cheesecake, from A Family Feast.
8) Apple pie is my FAVORITE Fall treat. These apple pie bites looks amazing, from The Blond Cook.
9) These chocolate chip pumpkin muffins need to be in my LIFE, from One Little Project.
10) All I need to say: Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes, from Cupcake Diaries.
11) These are so pretty and look so yummy. Apple Pie Baked Apples, from Sally’s Baking Addition.
12) These pumpkin Rice Krispies treats would look so cute on your Thanksgiving table, from Yummy Healthy Easy.
13) Can’t eat flour or grains? Try this Paleo Pumpkin Pie Cupcake recipe, from My Whole Food Life.
14) Pack these up and give away as a food gift: Cinnamon and Sugar Pecans, from Cooking Classy.
15) Save a bit of money and make some homemade nutella , The Eccentric Cook.
Are you wondering what the 50 DIY Days is? Each year I share a bunch of holiday DIY ideas, recipes, and guides to inspire you during the Fall. Now, through early December, you’ll find a ton of great ideas to get you ready for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and any sort of holiday gift giving. You can check out this link to explore past DIY Days.
The images in the first photo are from One Little Project, The Food Charlatan, and Cooking Classy. I want to see your creations! Share what your making with me on Instagram. It could be one of my DIY’s, or a project you’re working on. Share with my IG account @thepapermama and use the hashtag #papermamafriends.