Well, I’m currently 17 weeks pregnant. Yoga has been the perfect low impact workout for me while I grow this little baby girl. I love going to yoga, but I really don’t like carrying my yoga mat around. I either carry it in my hands, or in a little bag… that it eventually falls out of and unravels onto the floor.
To fix my yoga mat problem, I created this Yoga Mat Strap DIY and shared it on the HP Create blog. This mat strap has been great and keeps my yoga mat in place, plus it’s much easier to carry. The main crafting skill you’ll need for this project is braiding. It’s pretty darn easy.
Supplies needed to create this Yoga Mat Strap DIY:
- HP Iron-On Transfer Paper
- Latigo lace leather strip – 5 yards at ⅛” thick (I found colorful leather at a local fabric store)
- White felt- one 4.5 inch x 2.5 inch section
- Fabric glue (I used Unique Stitch)
- Steel galvanized wire – 2 inches (I used 20 gauge)
- Needle nose pliers and wire cutters
- Binder clip
To check out the full tutorial, head on over to the HP Create blog.
P.S. I am a paid contributor for the HP Create blog. To check out other foodie projects I’ve made for them, head on over to their blog: Homemade Vanilla Extract Labels, Happy Cookie Gifts, and Candy Corn Jello (with printables) for your Halloween party!