If your significant other is anything like my husband, then he/she probably gathers Valentine’s goodies and treats at THEE very last minute. Ha! It doesn’t bother me, and I don’t usually expect to get anything, but he wants to treat me for the day… and I won’t fight it! We typically go the foodie route for gifts (we love good food), but below I’m sharing a Last Minute Valentine’s Gift Guide for the special person in your life. We’ve got freebie printables from me, bacon hearts, and engagement rings from Blue Nile… just in case you’re planning on popping the question soon ::wink wink::
Links for the Valentine Gift Guide:
- I Heart You Party Banner, from Urban Outfitters.
- Limited Edition Polaroid SX-70, from Photojojo.
- “I’m Over You” hidden message card, from Finch and Hare.
- Myriam red polish, from Julep.
- Heart shaped bacon, from The Paper Mama.
- We’re Young at Heart Sweater, from Modcloth.
- Popping the question this weekend? Blue Nile has a ton of engagement rings to check out, from Blue Nile.
- “I love you more than bacon!” free printable, from me The Paper Mama.
- Heart Phone Skin, on Society Six by Giuseppe Cristiano.
Come back tomorrow for a cute printable Valentine, from me.
Side note: if you are buying Valentine’s goodies online… today might be your last day to do it! So get on it!