Day 37: Quiz Advent Calendar
Last year I shared this Quiz Advent Calendar that I made for the HP Create blog, but it was a little late in the season to really take advantage of the Christmas countdown… that’s why I’m sharing it again. It’s very cute and is fun for kids.
Supplies you’ll need to make this creation:
- HP Officejet Pro 8600 AiO Printer + Original HP Ink
- HP Premium Inkjet Matte Presentation Paper
- Countdown and Questions printouts (see below)
- Quiz Answers printouts (see below)
- X-acto knife
- Straight edge (metal ruler)
- Cutting Mat
- Double stick adhesive
- Thin ribbon or twine
- Small hole punch
- Optional: Scrapbooking eyelet
P.S. I’m a paid contributor on the HP Create blog. This is the 4th year for my 50 DIY Days. If you would like to check out the past projects, you can click on these links (sorry for any broken links, it’s hard to keep up to date with all the posts… always a work in progress): 2011 // 2012 // 2013!
Categories: 50 DIY Days