I love little notes, so that’s probably why I got way too excited when I realized I could print ONTO post-it notes. Yeah. It’s fun. I made a few notes and fill-in-the-blank to dos for you to use, or you can easily make your own (just using the main template I’ve provided). You can also print some images onto the notes. Cute, right? Is a coworker stealing your food? Well, pop a note with your beautiful face on it! It’s yours.
- 3 x 3 inch Post-it notes
- my daily notes layout or to-do layout
- Printable Post-it Notes layout
- Printer paper
– Print out your Post-it note layout printable.
– Prep your print page: Line up your post-it notes on the layout you just printed out. Make sure the sticky part of the post-it note is on the top of the square.
– Place the prepped print page in the printer tray face down and the top of the squares/sticky side of the notes toward the printer feed. Note: I’m guessing some printer may be different with how they feed their paper. Try some test runs with your printer to see which side of the feeded paper it prints on.
– Print one of the Post-it note printables I’ve provided. Note: you can make your own notes! Just open the Post-it note layout in Photoshop and arrange the words you want on the notes in the little squares. Turn off the Post-it note layer, save, and print!
– Fun idea: print an image on your Post-it! If you have Photoshop, you can add images to the template I’ve provided for you. Just drag and drop your images right over the squares, then hide the template layer. Save and print!
– Post your notes wherever you need them. Put them on the door, your loved ones car, or maybe the “eat your veggies” note in your kiddo’s lunch!