Well, Valentine’s Day is coming up next week and that means Bacon Hearts! I originally made these guys in 2011…. you know: Valentine’s on a budget. Best way to my hubby’s heart: bacon hearts. AND, last year I made these AHgain (because… bacon) and popped them on top of some chocolate cupcakes! That made them about a billion times better! I’m pretty sure I’ll be making these next Thursday, too.
Today I wanted to share a few of my favorite Valentine’s ideas and DIYs with you. Maybe it will inspire you to get crafty this weekend? I hope so! <3
Links to love for Valentine’s Day:
- “I’m A Sucker For You” Valentine.
- Be Mine Valentine freebie banner to print, from me.
- Love-filled felt fortune cookie!
- A cute Valentine mantel.
- Heart milk cubes.
- Freebie Valentine printables, from me.
- This Monkey Butt Valentine is AWESOME.
- Fuzzy rings for your Valentine!
- My “you’re a reel catch” valentine.
- I Love You Bunting.
Happy Friday to all of you!
P.S. My birthday giveaway is still going on! Good luck!