Day 15: Polka Dot Wreath

Day 15:¬†Today I’m sharing a sweet wreath DIY with you. My polka dot wreath! It’s so simple and lovely for the fall. What you need: a wreath shape, moss, pom poms, hot glue, and optional: deer and trees.

How-to:

- Glue your moss onto your wreath.

- When your moss is all secure, grab the pom poms. Glue them on.

- Optional: add a plastic toy deer and a couple bottle brush trees.

- You’re done!

Cost:

Wreath: $2 – Moss: $6 (for a large bag) – Pom poms: $2

- Chelsey

To keep up with my 50 DIY Days, click here:

25 Responses to “Day 15: Polka Dot Wreath”

1. [...] beautiful already that adding it to a wreath form plus miniatures is like totally my jam. Tutorial here. Miniatures in a jar by Salt Tree. Seriously, need I say more? It’s no secret that [...]

2. Lydia says:

I'm not usually a big wreath person, but this is quite easily the cutest wreath I have ever seen! Hope you don't mind, but I made one myself! (I'm at telafante.com if you want to stop by and see!) Oh and by the way, love your blog! So glad I found it!

3. emily says:

This is darling! Just moved to the top of my 'to do' list :D

4. Gah! You did it again! First the pine cones, and now a wreath that I actually like! This is super cute.

5. This might just be cute enough to get me crafting. Dammit you're good.

6. candice says:

Super cute! I am addicted to making wreaths! :)

7. Delia says:

such a great idea! love it and I'm loving all the days of diy so far! great job Chelsey!:)

8. Meghan says:

Oooh, pretty! I really like this. Is the gluing the moss to the wreath tricky at all. I feel like I could make a disaster of that process, lol.

9. Kelsey says:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! This is my favorite so far!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Yelle says:

I am so glad that I found your blog! I have loved every single DIY that I've seen so far! So happy to be your newest follower :) As for this wreath, it is absolute perfection: cutesy enough with the polka dots and rustic enough with the moss!